Kittens need homes.

Anything else
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

My wife and her mom, right next door, have done their part to alleviate our rodent problem by feeding every feral cat they see. We have several young kittens, less than a year, that need homes. Anyone like or know someone that likes cats?

Mostly tabby's. Mostly all grey & black. Some softer colors than others and some with striking black tiger like stripes in a kind of marbled pattern.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

C-dub wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 pm My wife and her mom, right next door, have done their part to alleviate our rodent problem by feeding every feral cat they see. We have several young kittens, less than a year, that need homes. Anyone like or know someone that likes cats?

Mostly tabby's. Mostly all grey & black. Some softer colors than others and some with striking black tiger like stripes in a kind of marbled pattern.
No but my MIL is the same way, during these cold nights, as many as 20 cats. New litters every few weeks it seems. We trapped, and sent, several to be neutered, but evidently more show up, with no concern for overpopulation. I can offer several in different colors including solid white. I don’t expect many calls, so I won’t hold my breath.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
C-dub

I haven’t seen a mouse or rat in years and even the squirrels are wary around the males. They’ve caught and eaten at least three in our yard.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

I too feed feral cats. Fortunately, there's no colony of them around here. I've only seen two so far. I caught the first one back in September and got it TNRed. He's been coming back every night since. The other unfortunately I couldn't get TNRed because it was Christmas week when it fell for the trap, so I ended up having my local shelter pick it up. Fortunately, they're a no kill shelter, so I didn't feel bad about handing the cat over. It is now a barn cat on some property somewhere.

I will pass the word around to see if anyone wants some kittens.
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

There's an unwritten rule on this forum - a Cat Tax is required! :banana-gotpics:
MrBC2
Has liked: 7 times
Liked: 1 time

C-dub wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:20 pm My wife and her mom, right next door, have done their part to alleviate our rodent problem by feeding every feral cat they see. We have several young kittens, less than a year, that need homes. Anyone like or know someone that likes cats?

Got pics?
Sig, it's like a Glock but for adults.
C-dub

MrBC2 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Got pics?
I’ll see about that later today.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Jusme wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm

No but my MIL is the same way, during these cold nights, as many as 20 cats. New litters every few weeks it seems. We trapped, and sent, several to be neutered, but evidently more show up, with no concern for overpopulation. I can offer several in different colors including solid white. I don’t expect many calls, so I won’t hold my breath.
I live about one block west of a creek and greenbelt that runs North to south. Lot's of wooded area. Funny thing. I have not seen a stray cat in 20 years. I wonder who is eating them?
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:07 pm

I live about one block west of a creek and greenbelt that runs North to south. Lot's of wooded area. Funny thing. I have not seen a stray cat in 20 years. I wonder who is eating them?

Yeah I don’t live in town either, very few stray cats stay around long. My MIL lives in town so they have no natural cat removal system.😁
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Jusme wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:58 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Yeah I don’t live in town either, very few stray cats stay around long. My MIL lives in town so they have no natural cat removal system.😁
Hell! I live in Plano. There are coyote all over the place around here. They seem to thrive in our 'green belt" areas. These are areas they don't develop but use for jogging and walking trails. Several times a year we hear stories in my neighborhood about Coyote running up and grabbing small dogs while their owners are walking them. I see them all the time around the edges of the green belt near my house. They are always fat and healthy. LOL...