Probably the last time.

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I just looked through the member rolls, and discovered that I have the same number of posts, as TAM. (this one gives me a +1 advantage)

I don't expect this will stand for very long. If history is any indicator, I will soon be lagging well behind. :mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

I'm not nearly as active as I was several years ago. I became a member on the other forum 10-11+ years ago and was somewhere in the top 10 posters according to numbers. I doubt that will be the case here.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 21 times

I was probably in the bottom 10% of posters...more of a lurker.
NRA Life Member
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

Jusme wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:16 am I just looked through the member rolls, and discovered that I have the same number of posts, as TAM. (this one gives me a +1 advantage)

I don't expect this will stand for very long. If history is any indicator, I will soon be lagging well behind. :mrgreen:
I’ve got you in my sights, boy! You can run, but you’ll just die tired. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Jusme wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:16 am I just looked through the member rolls, and discovered that I have the same number of posts, as TAM. (this one gives me a +1 advantage)

I’ve got you in my sights, boy! You can run, but you’ll just die tired. :mrgreen:

:animals-dogrun: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
madwildcat
Has liked: 28 times
Liked: 14 times

I hope enough of the "old crew" comes over and joins, as there was a lot of real world knowledge lost to us when the forum went down. I know I used the search function on more than one occasion to help me figure out what was going on with a given gun, or helping a friend with their LTC process. Post away TAM, post away :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

:whistle: :whistle:
needed a good laugh
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Buzzard1

Just checking in guys. I was ABOM2 at the other forum. I did not post much. I did lurk at least 3-4 times a day though. Just taking in the knowledge there.
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

madwildcat wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:10 pmI hope enough of the "old crew" comes over and joins, as there was a lot of real world knowledge lost to us when the forum went down.
I think most of the active posters from the other forum will join here. We all know the host here from the old forum and that tie-in will help. What is slowing us down is getting the word out. I was checking the other forum every day hoping it would come back up and not knowing what had happened. I was concerned that something had happened to Charles and that was why it was down. I was checking google every day or so to see if I could find any mention of the forum. Today, I finally found a reddit thread about it and mentioning this forum.

I am sure we will see more as the word gets out, both about this forum and what happened to Charles' forum.
Steve Rothstein
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

srothstein wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:20 pm
madwildcat wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:10 pmI hope enough of the "old crew" comes over and joins, as there was a lot of real world knowledge lost to us when the forum went down.
I think most of the active posters from the other forum will join here. We all know the host here from the old forum and that tie-in will help. What is slowing us down is getting the word out. I was checking the other forum every day hoping it would come back up and not knowing what had happened. I was concerned that something had happened to Charles and that was why it was down. I was checking google every day or so to see if I could find any mention of the forum. Today, I finally found a reddit thread about it and mentioning this forum.

I am sure we will see more as the word gets out, both about this forum and what happened to Charles' forum.
That Reddit thread is what helped me find this forum also. I followed the exact pattern as you did with the same thoughts.