New Grassy Knoll?

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Heard an announcement on the local news about an 8 year old being vaccinated for COVID by mistake. Just a teaser, and I’m not really concerned about that story in particular. But what immediately sprang to mind, was what would be the next leftist power grab move?

How do you keep people afraid, keep them locked down, and dependent upon the government for their survival.

Stay with me this gets long winded and takes some twists and turns, much like my mind.

States are starting to loosen restrictions, due to dropping COVID numbers, and the distribution of vaccines. The left is demanding a vaccine passport, and pushing private businesses to demand one. I believe this ploy has faced massive pushback not only from those who don’t want to wear the star, but from businesses who have faced the worst economic times in modern history, due to government mandates.
The left is power hungry but not politically stupid, this could do more damage to them than any gun control initiatives.
How do they reverse course, without losing their grip on the populace? Simple, attack the vaccine. They have already stopped distribution of the one shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
Now all they have to do is highlight those people who have an adverse reaction, especially any who die. They can then blame it on Trump, because he rushed the vaccine into production.
The number of people who get the vaccine will decrease out of fear. The left can then justify keeping lockdowns in place due to the low numbers of those vaccinated.

Sounds crazy right? Maybe it is, but if you start seeing more talk about vaccine side effects, reactions, deaths etc. don’t be surprised.

I would like to think I just need to readjust my tinfoil hat, but these past few years have caused me to add extra layers. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Jusme

Another thought squeezed through the tinfoil. They can also highlight any numbers of reinfection. We already know the numbers do not have to be accurate. They can simply use percentages. If 5 people get reinfected in one month and 6 the next month, that’s a 20% increase.
Ok I’ll add another layer of tinfoil, and maybe the signals will slow down!

powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

Jusme wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:52 pm Another thought squeezed through the tinfoil. They can also highlight any numbers of reinfection. We already know the numbers do not have to be accurate. They can simply use percentages. If 5 people get reinfected in one month and 6 the next month, that’s a 20% increase.
Ok I’ll add another layer of tinfoil, and maybe the signals will slow down!
not to mention the vaccine is only strong for 5 to 9 months..then you can get covid again.

crazy
its also only an experimental vaccine as the fda gave temp authorization
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Jusme

Can you say crawfish?

Now the vaccine passport idea, seems to have fallen out of favor.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04 ... ll-n356493

Jusme

Our Governor, along with Fl Governor DeSantis, have already said no thanks Joe.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... s-n2587473

Of course CA Governor Newsome thinks its a swell idea. I'm sure he will be joined by all other left wing nut jobs.

jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

I was already scheming on how to make or get a fake vaccine passport. I have little faith in the governor actually doing the right thing for the sake of doing the right thing but he's at least trying to make up for the mistakes of the shutdown to get reelected or run for higher office.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Jusme

The whole idea, was just another attempt to keep people under the thumb of the government.
Hey, we got them to wear masks for a year, with no evidence that it prevented anything, so lets make them have "papers" to be able to keep them in line.
People are starting to see, with the lifting, of mandates, and people aren't suddenly dropping dead, that it was all political theater.

Those still under the Gestapo rules in other States, are seeing other State's kids in school, people back to work, going to sporting events, and living normal life. That is why so many people are moving to Texas, and other "free" States.

The left will have no choice but to "scare" people away from the vaccine, which they were "demanding" they receive. This will require a concerted effort by the DNC co-conspirators, the MSM

If it weren't for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all.

jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Just imagine if they could get people to accept vaccine passports what they would try next.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Jusme

Didn't see this one coming: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/04/0 ... ng-bullst/

Pretty soon public health threats will be public health threats. I guess the only way to save ourselves is through infrastructure. Oh wait...
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... t-n2587650

Jusme