DC Capitol building breached

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

John wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:23 pm The woman who was shot has died.
She’s not likely to be the last. This is a dangerous time.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
KMooneyham
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 4 times

I would suggest that if you do not know the terms, you familiarize yourselves with "psyop", "agent provocateur", and "cui bono". I have seen several pictures already on social media that have identified multiple folks who broke in as being affiliated with Antifa, despite their wear of Trump/MAGA gear. Say "tinfoil hat" all you want, but when the stakes are total power and billions of dollars, there isn't much some folks won't do to get those.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

John wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:23 pm The woman who was shot has died.
RIP Ashli Babbit.

Air Force veteran

https://westernrifleshooters.us/2021/01/06/rip-2/
John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 21 times

Additionally, I heard that a total of 4 people have died as a result of yesterday’s events.
NRA Life Member
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Video of the murder of an unarmed American veteran.
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:58 pm Video of the murder of an unarmed American veteran.
I usually try to avoid early calls on this sort of thing, but if you view that one frame-by-frame, it appears she was breaching the upper half of the door when he moved in and shot.

Yes, unarmed. Yes, a veteran. But many times on our forums we say “unarmed can still be lethal”. We rightfully justify officers shooting people who are not carrying a gun because what they do have (or what they are doing) is still worthy of such a response.

Please note that I’m NOT taking the officer’s side over hers. I was not there. But, if she was the first person breaching, and he felt that was an unacceptable risk to his life, then we are compelled to keep an open mind for now rather than assuming the officer is guilty. As a group, we demanded that same degree of objective scrutiny in many cases over the past years when the left was publicly crucifying our LEOs, and I feel we must do the same, or lose all objective credibility.

Yes, I believe the election fraud took place. Yes, I feel personally screwed by election officials, legislators, and courts all over this country. But if I breach your front door to protest, I expect you to shoot me, sir.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

and most of videos on twitter and other places clearly show antifa folks and blm folks just walking in. one actually shows the guard sort of leading them up and the other they are taking selfies with guards.
search blm and antifa from this summer and you will see same faces in the mix yesterday. it was horrible

but of course congress forgot he evidence of election oddities and all pressed to elect china joe.
we watched 4 hrs of the GA senate hearing a while back the video evidence presented was clear as glass. suitcases of votes placed before counters arrived and then magically got dragged out after counting teams were told to leave and the three people came back and counted the suitcases

here is just one, not sure if it post
(

chris (@TechSolChris) tweeted at 3:55 PM on Thu, Jan 07, 2021:
They ushered them through. From Jack Dawkins https://t.co/qqLrcCxi1p
(
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
flechero
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 6 times

Vol Texan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:17 pm
I usually try to avoid early calls on this sort of thing, but if you view that one frame-by-frame, it appears she was breaching the upper half of the door when he moved in and shot.

Yes, unarmed. Yes, a veteran. But many times on our forums we say “unarmed can still be lethal”. We rightfully justify officers shooting people who are not carrying a gun because what they do have (or what they are doing) is still worthy of such a response.

Please note that I’m NOT taking the officer’s side over hers. I was not there. But, if she was the first person breaching, and he felt that was an unacceptable risk to his life, then we are compelled to keep an open mind for now rather than assuming the officer is guilty. As a group, we demanded that same degree of objective scrutiny in many cases over the past years when the left was publicly crucifying our LEOs, and I feel we must do the same, or lose all objective credibility.

Yes, I believe the election fraud took place. Yes, I feel personally screwed by election officials, legislators, and courts all over this country. But if I breach your front door to protest, I expect you to shoot me, sir.
I agree with all you posted and have a question.....

I don't understand why there were several LEO's with rifles right behind with the people (breachers?) when the shot was fired... they didn't seem surprised by gunfire. In fact one motions down and then put his thumb up as if to say good job.
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

flechero wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:26 pm
I agree with all you posted and have a question.....

I don't understand why there were several LEO's with rifles right behind with the people (breachers?) when the shot was fired... they didn't seem surprised by gunfire. In fact one motions down and then put his thumb up as if to say good job.
I did not see a question, but yours is a great observation. I don’t know about that, and did not see it on my first pass. But I see it now, and would like some answers on that as well!

Unfortunately, I don’t know if the new administration will ever investigate, and even if they did, I doubt the media would ever report the truth, if it turns out they were complicit in this death.

Unless they can blame it on Trump, of course...
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
flechero
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 6 times

Question was really just if anyone knew what the LEO's were doing or not doing, since they didn't seem to be after anyone and were abnormally calm for a shooting taking place a few feet from them.

Just seemed odd.