Biden Mulling Executive Action for Ghost Guns

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... host-guns/
This executive action for “ghost guns” would put in a place a background check requirement for possession of such firearms.
Good luck with that.

I have a mill (and lathe) and know how to use them. What is he going to do if I make a 0% AR lower?
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

Nothing - it's perfectly legal.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

The sons of bitches are doing a test run to see how far they can push gun control.
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 pm The sons of bitches are doing a test run to see how far they can push gun control.
I hate them.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

And from what we've seen from the spineless weasels at SCOTUS the last three or four months does anyone believe President *'s EOs will be declared unConstitutional, null and void?
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

bblhd672 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:10 am And from what we've seen from the spineless weasels at SCOTUS the last three or four months does anyone believe President *'s EOs will be declared unConstitutional, null and void?
Someone has to challenge them first and hope they consider the challenger has standing.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

C-dub wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:39 am
bblhd672 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:10 am And from what we've seen from the spineless weasels at SCOTUS the last three or four months does anyone believe President *'s EOs will be declared unConstitutional, null and void?
Someone has to challenge them first and hope they consider the challenger has standing.
True but I am also concerned about how they would rule. They are the supreme court but first and foremost they are part of the elitist power structure trying to maintain their power and wealth.
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... n-control/
The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.

The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
Not just ghost guns. AR pistols with stabilizer braces and red flag laws.

I need to get some tools together and find a slab of aluminum. Time for a zero percent lower.

Also, if he does this, I'm putting a full fledged rifle stock in place of the brace on my backpack gun and will probably make whatever suppressor I want too. If a stroke of a pen makes me a felon, I'm going all out. I will not comply with any more gun laws. Enough is enough.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

This is it, the red line. Once we cross it, there is no limit as to how far it will go. This is exactly why the Founders wrote the Second Amendment.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

I hate to say it, but I have very little hope with the Supreme Court doing anything about it. Yes, there are new judges who see eye to eye politically, but I don't feel like they're any more likely to take 2A cases than before. The only thing that may make it up to SCOTUS would be the red flag law, but only because it'll fall under a different amendment. Due process, folks.

Our only real hope is to flip the congressional seats and POTUS with very 2A friendly people, or have individual states give a one-fingered solute to the feds for passing unconstitutional laws. Hopefully, the folks in Austin will get the latter done.