30.05/Gunbuster signs are now supported

Information and updates
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

All,

Posting of 30.05/Gunbuster signs is now supported on the website and apps. Please update your Android and iPhone apps to the latest version in order to take advantage of the new features.

Unfortunately under the current law, just about any type of "No guns allowed" sign is perfectly fine for preventing Constitutional Carry. Hopefully this changes in the next legislative session.

If you see the signs, post 'em up!

Thanks for your continued support of Texas3006.com!
- Texas3006.com Development Team
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

Russell, I see on the Apple App Store that the app updated 5 days ago. Is there a way within the app to see if I have version 3.4.3?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
bowserb
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 5 times

I still see "No unlicensed carry" signs here and there. I'd like to see an official version of that in place of 30.05 signs, which I fear are going to become the convenient catch-all for business owners who don't understand, or choose to not understand, the law and its reality--especially as it pertains to those licensed to carry. OTOH, the 30.05 sign will also save time for us who want to see businesses to avoid!
garza
Liked: 4 times

@TheAnnoyedMan, there isn’t a way to see the app version from within the app (I’ll make that happen), but if you want to know if you have the latest version head over to the App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/texas3006 ... 1052348343) and if you have a button that says “Open” instead of “Update”, that means you are on the latest version, 3.4.3.

Good question.
oohrah
Has liked: 1 time
Liked: 14 times

My fav liquor store still has TABC Blue signs up, probably going to take a while.
Chuckles

what about the 46.03 signs?
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

oohrah wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:38 am My fav liquor store still has TABC Blue signs up, probably going to take a while.
I haven't kept up with this so much since I do have a license. However, has the TABC changed their policy?

Also, IIRC, that sign really applies to the store and the store would be the one fined, no? I may have that backwards or the unlicensed person that is caught will be fined and the business could lose their license to sell alcohol. Like I said, I haven't kept up with this area of the laws since I do have an LTC.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

C-dub wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 pm
oohrah wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:38 am My fav liquor store still has TABC Blue signs up, probably going to take a while.
I haven't kept up with this so much since I do have a license. However, has the TABC changed their policy?

Also, IIRC, that sign really applies to the store and the store would be the one fined, no? I may have that backwards or the unlicensed person that is caught will be fined and the business could lose their license to sell alcohol. Like I said, I haven't kept up with this area of the laws since I do have an LTC.

Posting incorrect signs, is a TABC violation. Penalties can range from fines, to the loss of their liquor license. Now, how often it is applied, is another story. From my experience, the TABC, is slow to react to any complaints, regarding incorrect signage.
I filed three separate complaints against a restaurant, that had posted 51% signs, when it was listed on the TABC site as a blue sign establishment. I even had the local State rep, get involved. (of course she was a Democrat, so I have no idea how much pressure was actually brought to bear)

But at last check, the signs were still in place.

I think that it will take a while until all permitted premises, are in full compliance, some out of stubbornness, and others just being unaware. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

I had my first sighting of a 30.05 sign at HEB in Burleson last weekend,.
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

HEB doesn't have anything that I need that bad that I wouldn't drive somewhere else to get. They can do without me, I can do without them. How convenient, we will all be in agreement. After all, they sell food and beer, I can get food and beer on almost any corner. They're not gonna go out of business over me, but I do look at the bright side of things. They do pay taxes for the rights to be there, so it helps lower mine, so, I benefit and don't have to go in there anyway. YeeHaw!!! I pay my taxes and it DOESN'T benefit them at all. So I guess that makes me, THE WINNER.😜😎
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol: