Forum is now open!

Information and updates
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 26 times
Liked: 105 times

Awesome! Thank you Russell for putting this forum up. I am really bummed at what happened to the CHL forum, and I’m looking forward to reconnecting with all my old friends here.
“Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” —George Washington

A desire for peace does not imply submission to those who chose to be violent as their first resort.
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 49 times
Liked: 105 times

Welcome to the forum sir!

I'm bummed too, and I certainly hope the CHL forums come back up. There's likely close to 2 decades of posts on that forum, it would be heartbreaking if that's all lost...
bblhd672
Has liked: 170 times
Liked: 115 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm Awesome! Thank you Russell for putting this forum up. I am really bummed at what happened to the CHL forum, and I’m looking forward to reconnecting with all my old friends here.
Good to see you sir!
I am bitter clinging, irredeemable, deplorable, an enemy of the state and a Neanderthal, according to the left.
AndyC
Has liked: 47 times
Liked: 66 times

Thanks very much for putting this up. TAM told me and I've passed it along to a few folks.
SQLGeek
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 19 times

Hey Andy! Glad TAM sent you word.
<This space intentionally left blank.>
sewtexas
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 6 times

Hey Guys!

Thank you Russel! and thank you Andy for letting me know! I've had a strange twitch for a while, been going through withdrawals, :D missed you guys
flechero
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 6 times

Russel- thanks for the undertaking! All- good to see the familiar names.
John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 14 times

Glad to get in early. I found the reddit thread about the CHL forum, and that led me here.
kc5av
NRA Life Member
Jusme
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 155 times

Flightmare wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:05 am Ahhhh....so nice to be back, kinda. Nice to see everyone again!
Ditto!!
Thanks to Flightmare, Bitter Clinger, C-Dub, SIA and Bblhd762, for pointing me in this direction. Also pretty cool to be in on the "ground floor" so to speak on a forum.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
oohrah
Has liked: 1 time
Liked: 13 times

Nice to see everyone again. Thanks for doing this, Russell. TCHLF always had the best and most reliable advice for LTCers, and I hope the tradition can continue here.