Kittens need homes.

Anything else
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:52 amHell! I live in Plano. There are coyote all over the place around here. They seem to thrive in our 'green belt" areas. These are areas they don't develop but use for jogging and walking trails. Several times a year we hear stories in my neighborhood about Coyote running up and grabbing small dogs while their owners are walking them. I see them all the time around the edges of the green belt near my house. They are always fat and healthy. LOL...
Isn't that how we got a special edition Ruger for a short term? Rick Perry walking his dog in a green belt in Austin when a coyote came at it?
Steve Rothstein
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

srothstein wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:44 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:52 amHell! I live in Plano. There are coyote all over the place around here. They seem to thrive in our 'green belt" areas. These are areas they don't develop but use for jogging and walking trails. Several times a year we hear stories in my neighborhood about Coyote running up and grabbing small dogs while their owners are walking them. I see them all the time around the edges of the green belt near my house. They are always fat and healthy. LOL...
Isn't that how we got a special edition Ruger for a short term? Rick Perry walking his dog in a green belt in Austin when a coyote came at it?
Sure is.
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

Sorry for no pictures yet. Apparently, my wife and MIL cannot agree on which ones need homes. If I can get them in some sort of agreement I'll get pictures up.

We used to have 2-3 coyotes in our area several years ago. I haven't seen them in at least 4-5 years now.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum