The Barbed-Wire Curtain Descends

Anything else
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

The Barbed-Wire Curtain Descends
https://spectator.org/biden-inauguratio ... e-curtain/
Here’s something you already know: Joe Biden doesn’t need 26,000 National Guard troops to protect him from Proud Boys at his inauguration.

He doesn’t need 16,000 troops. Or 10,000 troops. He might not need 6,000.

Four years ago, the Department of Homeland Security mobilized 7,800 National Guardsmen for Donald Trump’s inauguration. At the time there were some 99 left-wing outfits proclaiming they would demonstrate to protest the Trump inauguration.

Those protests turned into riots. The Left looted stores around Washington and made a mess. Few were arrested.
We all know why those troops are there. They aren’t protecting Biden from the Proud Boys. They aren’t protecting him from anyone. They’re there because the people who control Joe Biden — Joe Biden controls nothing, after all — want to send a message to America.

That message is: We’re in control, and we don’t care if you like it or not. Shut up and sit down if you know what’s good for you.
What undergirds it all is contempt. Reeking, rock-solid, blazingly hot contempt for the American people.

A president who fairly wins an election doesn’t act this way. A president who truly means it when he babbles on about unity seeks to placate those who opposed him, to find common ground. Biden drags a collection of Obama retreads still dirty from the FISAgate plot and the Trump–Russia hoax back into his administration.
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

i listened to his speech right before we left for hog land
he struck me as really off the ball with his statement about cameltoe, how she ascended to vice president? i was not aware the position was one of a god or something.

newsmax actually had her background correct part indian and jamacain , vice the cnn appraisal of her being an afro american
yes i made it about race because they did so fair is fair right
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

I think she's from the slapaho tribe.. Just sayin??? :dance: :dance: :dance:
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

I am of the opinion that none of these executive orders were Biden's ideas. He is surrounded by radical leftists that are writing these things up for him to sign. He is simply their tool.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm I am of the opinion that none of these executive orders were Biden's ideas. He is surrounded by radical leftists that are writing these things up for him to sign. He is simply their tool.

He's always been a tool, but yeah, he is simply the puppet of the moment. He has no set opinions on anything, only what he is told to believe.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm I am of the opinion that none of these executive orders were Biden's ideas. He is surrounded by radical leftists that are writing these things up for him to sign. He is simply their tool.
Exactly. It was quid pro quo payback to the radical leftists. He made promises in order to garner their support. Was there any reason at all to kill the Keystone pipeline other than political payback?
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
wheelgun1958
Liked: 2 times

I don't know what I'm signing.
HKSig
Has liked: 12 times

Salute the Marines.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

HKSig wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:33 pmSalute the Marines.
:lol: Biden’s Earpiece Says ‘Salute The Marines,’ So He Says ‘Salute The Marines’ Out Loud, Doesn’t Salute Them

https://www.newswars.com/video-bidens-e ... lute-them/
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.