Va. man stopped with unregistered gun, 500+ rounds of ammunition in D.C., police say

Anything else
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 291 times
Liked: 213 times

Smokewagon wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:33 am I know registered ammunition is real in a couple of places, but how is it done and then tracked?
Great question! Do they need to account for every round expended in training once ammo is registered? Will require a whole new government bureaucracy just to track and the ATF can't find their files with both hands now. And increased taxes will follow in order to fund the Agency of Ammunition Oversight.🤬
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 213 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:48 am
Smokewagon wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:33 am I know registered ammunition is real in a couple of places, but how is it done and then tracked?
Great question! Do they need to account for every round expended in training once ammo is registered? Will require a whole new government bureaucracy just to track and the ATF can't find their files with both hands now. And increased taxes will follow in order to fund the Agency of Ammunition Oversight.🤬
Two words: Lexington, Concord
KBCraig
Has liked: 165 times
Liked: 104 times

The ammunition isn't actually registered, because it doesn't have serial numbers or any other means of tracing.

If the person in possession, or with "constructive possession" of the ammo is not properly licensed to possess it, then it's "unregistered ammunition".
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.