apple store and goodle play

Anything else
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

over on 1911 forum and others it seems hosting services are shutting down "firearm" related websites. Go daddy is killing or slowing the ar.15 site.

we all know parler lost hosting with amazon.

i remember when did not need the web hosting and used bulletin board set ups right from our homes. Maybe they will continue to cut off free speech on web hosting, and we all move to the DIAL UP and bulletin boards and more face to face meetings or ZOOM

watch next is face time or video chat .

twitter took a huge hit yesterday and we should do the same to fb, and the left wonders why the bear is starting to get a bit angry . everyone should post the video of maxine waters demanding trump or conservatives be harassed and attack everywhere they are seen.
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Parler's website is back online. They still have some data to restore, but shouldn't be long.
seph
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 8 times

Flightmare wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:04 pm Parler's website is back online. They still have some data to restore, but shouldn't be long.
Godaddy has been a horrible company for years. I left them over 4 years ago for my domains and email hosting. Plenty of other domain name registrar's places put there.
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

seph wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm
Flightmare wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:04 pm Parler's website is back online. They still have some data to restore, but shouldn't be long.
Godaddy has been a horrible company for years. I left them over 4 years ago for my domains and email hosting. Plenty of other domain name registrar's places put there.
That's why they moved over to Epik.
seph
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 8 times

Flightmare wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:33 pm
seph wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 pm
That's why they moved over to Epik.
Oops, I meant that as a reply to Powerboatr post about ar-15 site and godaddy.