Meet 'N Greet!

Anything else
rpbrown0855
Has liked: 9 times
Liked: 5 times

A long time member of TexasCHLforum, almost from the beginning. I joined in early 05 and been there ever since.
I signed up here for the website long ago but just started using the forum since the old one is down again. Glad to see a lot of you here.
Last edited by rpbrown0855 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smokewagon
Has liked: 7 times
Liked: 4 times

Hey gents! I was also a member of the CHL forum since about 2007, I think. Not a regular poster, but for some reason this morning I decided it was time to drop in again. It wasn’t available so I found my way here. I’ve been a member here for several years, checking postings etc.
I live in dusty dry West Texas, shoot often and enjoy reloading almost as much as I do shooting. I said almost.
I like the look and feel of this new place, and plan to participate often.
TakeDownSicko
Liked: 3 times

Good afternoon. I'm another from Texaschlforum. Got myself locked out of the forum when I forgot my password while using a different devise to log on. Now I havent been able to get back in for the last two days. I never posted much but enjoyed reading through the new posted from others every day.
John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 21 times

TakeDownSicko wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:38 pm Good afternoon. I'm another from Texaschlforum. Got myself locked out of the forum when I forgot my password while using a different devise to log on. Now I havent been able to get back in for the last two days. I never posted much but enjoyed reading through the new posted from others every day.
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I’ve been locked out for months.
NRA Life Member
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

TakeDownSicko wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:38 pm Good afternoon. I'm another from Texaschlforum. Got myself locked out of the forum when I forgot my password while using a different devise to log on. Now I havent been able to get back in for the last two days. I never posted much but enjoyed reading through the new posted from others every day.
Well, the owner over there is busy "desperately trying to retire". :lol:
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

KBCraig wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:01 pm
Well, the owner over there is busy "desperately trying to retire". :lol:
:lol: Seems like a lot of desperation going on in all those depositions. Every one desperately trying not to remember they fully knew about all of the shenanigans and didn’t care.

I saw that AcKMaQ’s attorneys questioned him in the deposition about one of his posts at that other forum.

Newest member over there joined February 27, 2021.