Meet 'N Greet!

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Tex1961 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:57 pm Hello all.

Another Texaschlforum member finding my way here. Found a link though Texas Gun Talk which to be honest I don’t care for. To much cussing and conspiracy theorists and well, you get my point. Anyway I’m here now. A little bit about me, I’m in Plano and have been a active shooter for over 40 years. Currently I’m a NRA and LTC instructor as well as RSO. I also manufacture gun related items such as leather grips and decals for pistols and rifles as my full time job.
Welcome to the forum!!
Still loving my mag plate covers they don’t show any wear despite being dropped several times!
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Tex1961
Has liked: 5 times
Liked: 11 times

Jusme wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:00 pm
Tex1961 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:57 pm Hello all.

Another Texaschlforum member finding my way here. Found a link though Texas Gun Talk which to be honest I don’t care for. To much cussing and conspiracy theorists and well, you get my point. Anyway I’m here now. A little bit about me, I’m in Plano and have been a active shooter for over 40 years. Currently I’m a NRA and LTC instructor as well as RSO. I also manufacture gun related items such as leather grips and decals for pistols and rifles as my full time job.
Welcome to the forum!!
Still loving my mag plate covers they don’t show any wear despite being dropped several times!
Excellent. How you doing. Glad to hear the plates are working out for you.
Texas LTC instructor
NRA Pistol instructor
RSO
www.tejasproducts.com
www.ltsfirearms.com
wheelgun1958
Liked: 2 times

Jusme wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:20 pm Welcome toc1!! :greetings-clappingyellow:
As well as all of the TexasCHL forum refugees!!
Looking forward to seeing the expansion of this forum.
Refugee here. :banana-guitar:
Hey, where's the mopar smiley?
AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

I'm the apparent bad influence, getting people to buy the oddball stuff I find and think is cool ;)
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

AndyC wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:14 pm I'm the apparent bad influence, getting people to buy the oddball stuff I find and think is cool ;)

I concur!!

I know you keep my retirement fund in the cardboard box, beneath a bridge range. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
itpm
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 3 times

I've been a user and recommender of Texas3006.com for years. I'm NRA certified pistol instructor and Texas License to Carry Instructor. NRA Life (Endowed) member. I saw the notice on Texas3006 that the forum was up here, so I came over and registered. Glad to be here.
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

itpm wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:17 pm I've been a user and recommender of Texas3006.com for years. I'm NRA certified pistol instructor and Texas License to Carry Instructor. NRA Life (Endowed) member. I saw the notice on Texas3006 that the forum was up here, so I came over and registered. Glad to be here.
Welcome to the forum, thanks for being here!
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

rotor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm Bitter Clinger, just so you know I got banned from TexasCHLforum because of you. I was so angry that you were banned that I notified Charles Cotton that I was very upset about the lack of free speech, was resigning and banned at the same time. So here we are. And where is Charles Cotton?
Glad to be here.
Good to see another “banee” here!
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

I was on that other forum for many years, and on the usenet group tx.guns going back to 1996 or so.
Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:39 pm
rotor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm Bitter Clinger, just so you know I got banned from TexasCHLforum because of you. I was so angry that you were banned that I notified Charles Cotton that I was very upset about the lack of free speech, was resigning and banned at the same time. So here we are. And where is Charles Cotton?
Glad to be here.
I was not aware that you had been banned for that and you have my sincere appreciation. There were a number of Forum users that came to my defense and offered support, and for which I remain grateful. I cannot thank each one of you individually, so please accept my wholly inadequate thanks!
I was banned at least three times, then our former host banned my IP address. No worries -- I'd just borrow a cup of internet from the the neighbors when I felt like popping on and being a bother. Finally it was whittled down to those who thought like and defended His Majesty, and it was no longer an interesting place to hang out.

I moved to New Hampshire in 2012, and Northeastshooters.com is a large, very active forum covering the northeastern states (mostly New England). Members are from all over, though.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

bblhd672 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:47 pm
Glad to be here.
Good to see another “banee” here!
Dang, I had no clue you guys were banned. Good to see y’all here!
American Patriot Coalition