Meet 'N Greet!

Anything else
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

Very glad to be back! Never really lost touch as I still always enjoyed reading the old forum daily. Before the Chinese Kung Flu I also enjoyed many fun breakfast meetings with the local North Dallas core group. Hoping to start joining those in person again soon! Have been keeping up my range time and working through physical changes after my cervical fusion now almost 3 years ago. Biggest loss is that I can no longer shoot from prone but I did break the 1/2 mile barrier at ETTS with my 6.5 Creedmore shooting from the bench day after Christmas! Got a few new fun pistols as well, including a 10MM G20 SF with ported bbl and RDS and a Foxtrot Mike 9mm AR pistol with brace.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

Bitter Clinger, just so you know I got banned from TexasCHLforum because of you. I was so angry that you were banned that I notified Charles Cotton that I was very upset about the lack of free speech, was resigning and banned at the same time. So here we are. And where is Charles Cotton?
Glad to be here.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

rotor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm Bitter Clinger, just so you know I got banned from TexasCHLforum because of you. I was so angry that you were banned that I notified Charles Cotton that I was very upset about the lack of free speech, was resigning and banned at the same time. So here we are. And where is Charles Cotton?
Glad to be here.
I was not aware that you had been banned for that and you have my sincere appreciation. There were a number of Forum users that came to my defense and offered support, and for which I remain grateful. I cannot thank each one of you individually, so please accept my wholly inadequate thanks!
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:39 pm
rotor wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm Bitter Clinger, just so you know I got banned from TexasCHLforum because of you. I was so angry that you were banned that I notified Charles Cotton that I was very upset about the lack of free speech, was resigning and banned at the same time. So here we are. And where is Charles Cotton?
Glad to be here.
I was not aware that you had been banned for that and you have my sincere appreciation. There were a number of Forum users that came to my defense and offered support, and for which I remain grateful. I cannot thank each one of you individually, so please accept my wholly inadequate thanks!

Welcome to the forum, both of you!

I must have missed some drama on the CHL forums. Should there be a "TCHL Banned Users" section so folks can share their stories? :lol:. (Just kidding of course. Kinda)
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I think Bitter Clinger has the distinction of being banned twice within, I believe, 48 hours under two different user names.
I hope this forum doesn’t devolve into a place where we can’t express opinions and respectfully disagree, without fear of being denied access. In today’s world of cancel culture, we need a place to express ourselves. As long as there are no personal attacks on each other, we should all be adult enough to disagree, without trying to silence opposing opinions. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Jusme wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:21 pm I think Bitter Clinger has the distinction of being banned twice within, I believe, 48 hours under two different user names.
I hope this forum doesn’t devolve into a place where we can’t express opinions and respectfully disagree, without fear of being denied access. In today’s world of cancel culture, we need a place to express ourselves. As long as there are no personal attacks on each other, we should all be adult enough to disagree, without trying to silence opposing opinions. JMHO
Well, the mods met today to craft the forum rules, and they are now posted in the forum links above. I think you’ll find them to your liking: click here
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
troglodyte
Liked: 2 times

Found my way over here from TexasCHLForum. Good to see so many familiar “faces”.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Vol Texan wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:34 pm
Jusme wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:21 pm I think Bitter Clinger has the distinction of being banned twice within, I believe, 48 hours under two different user names.
Well, the mods met today to craft the forum rules, and they are now posted in the forum links above. I think you’ll find them to your liking: click here

You’re right! Straightforward, simple and easy to follow. One question, who are the Mods, besides Russel?
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Jusme wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 pm You’re right! Straightforward, simple and easy to follow. One question, who are the Mods, besides Russel?
Same as the team for the 3006 database (for now). See the “The Team” link at the bottom of the page.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
Tex1961
Has liked: 5 times
Liked: 11 times

Hello all.

Another Texaschlforum member finding my way here. Found a link though Texas Gun Talk which to be honest I don’t care for. To much cussing and conspiracy theorists and well, you get my point. Anyway I’m here now. A little bit about me, I’m in Plano and have been a active shooter for over 40 years. Currently I’m a NRA and LTC instructor as well as RSO. I also manufacture gun related items such as leather grips and decals for pistols and rifles as my full time job.
Texas LTC instructor
NRA Pistol instructor
RSO
www.tejasproducts.com
www.ltsfirearms.com