Texas Synagogue Terrorist Came Out of UK Islamist No-Go Zone

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I agree with rotor, I don't believe it has anything to do with religious beliefs. Everyone should learn from history. But too many push it aside, and think that the evils of the world, and all of the terrible things faced by those who came before, will never be repeated.
Genocide was a way of life for those living during the Roman occupations. One would like to believe that in the 20th century, it could never happen. But the along comes the Nazi party and says hold my beer. Stalin had absolutely no problem killing off anyone who he felt could oppose him. In the 1990s the Serbs and the Croats, worked diligently to annihilate each other depending on who had the strongest military behind them at the time.

I understand, some people are simply not comfortable around guns. And maybe they believe that somehow their God will protect them, because of the fact that they choose not to arm themselves. Unfortunately, there are those waiting in the wings for just such people, to either kill outright, or subjugate.
I preach to my kids and grandkids all the time, that we are only protected from a repeat performance by the fact that we can arm ourselves. If that right is taken away, all bets are off.

Don't believe for a minute, that if the left were successful in taking our guns, that we would not be loaded onto box cars and hauled off to "re-education camps"
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble: