Texas Synagogue Terrorist Came Out of UK Islamist No-Go Zone

Anything else
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

As a Jew, I find it ironic that the Rabbi, who banned CHL's from carrying in his Temple, and who appears to have been pro-Palestinian, was held at gunpoint by a Muslim.

Texas Synagogue Terrorist Came Out of UK Islamist No-Go Zone
His community hopes Allah will "bless him with the highest ranks of Paradise".
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/0 ... reenfield/

Siddiqui aka Lady Al Qaeda, on whose behalf the Texas synagogue attack took place, was married to the nephew of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and had assorted recipes for mass murder in her possession when she was captured.

And the same charade of denial and obfuscation starts all over again:
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/0 ... t-spencer/

Faisal’s target, a progressive Reform Temple which happened to carry the traditional name of Congregation Beth Israel despite its social justice activist clergyman’s hostility to Israel, was ideally selected to fit Muslim antisemitic obsessions with both Israel and Jews.

We can either police our borders, control our immigration, and build walls around our nations, or we must be resigned to being hunted, stalked, and killed anywhere and at any given moment.

Muslims anticipate the Texas Jihadist ascending to the “highest ranks of Paradise" where he will enjoy the company of 72 virgins. More Muslims from UK "No go zones" marinating in the same hatred for America, for Jews, and for anyone unlike them, will follow in his footsteps.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I was not aware that the Rabbi there, was such a pro-Palestinian. But since he forbid the carrying of firearms, he has no one but himself to blame for the situation. I doubt that the terrorist, picked a synagogue at random, especially in Texas. There had to be some intel gathering to know that he would not face any armed resistance.

Of course the FBI, was it's usual useless entity. I would not be surprised to learn that the terrorist, was known by the FBI, and was allowed to travel freely, and may have even been aided by them. There sure seems to be a lot of arrests in the UK, immediately following this incident. Are the police there, so much better at gathering intel?
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Bitter Clinger

Colleyville synagogue rabbi says he threw chair before escaping hostage standoff

fox4news.com/news/colleyville-synagogue-rabbi-says-he-threw-chair-before-escaping-standoff

Akram had a Taurus 9mm that was purchased in 2019 from someone who had a federal firearms license. It’s not known how Akrum got the weapon.

Did the FBI provide it to him?
Last edited by Bitter Clinger on Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

How do you know that LTC was banned at the synagogue? According to the app there is only a 30.07. Did you find more info that this was a gun free zone?
Bitter Clinger

rotor wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:47 pm How do you know that LTC was banned at the synagogue? According to the app there is only a 30.07. Did you find more info that this was a gun free zone?
...according to former Beth Israel member Itamar Gelbman, the Rabbi of the synagogue, Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker not only called Israel an apartheid state against Islam, but he also didn’t allow his members (including Itamar) to be armed during services.
https://matzav.com/487889-2/

So it's the attestation of Itamar Gelbman. I can tell you that the Reform Temples here in Dallas are by and large mostly all 30.06, I would speculate that it is also highly unlikely that most of us would even venture into a Reform Temple, knowing that they are all largely aligned with "Moms Demand Action", never mind report it. Had the perp picked a Conservative or Orthodox institution, it is unlikely that he would have been invited in, and highly likely that if he had attempted to pull the same stunt, he would have been ventilated / neutralized.
rotor

Thanks for the information. At least there are a few of us Jews that carry and believe in defending ourselves.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

I am not Jewish but I have to wonder out loud here. Did the Jewish community learn nothing from what Adolf Hitler did to them? I would think the words "NEVER AGAIN" would permeate through their community. I don't know a lot of Israel but I bet they all stay armed. I would think they would anyway.
rotor

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:12 pm I am not Jewish but I have to wonder out loud here. Did the Jewish community learn nothing from what Adolf Hitler did to them? I would think the words "NEVER AGAIN" would permeate through their community. I don't know a lot of Israel but I bet they all stay armed. I would think they would anyway.
It is not just Jews. I have Christian friends that if their or their children's lives were to be taken by a bad guy they would not shoot to stop the menace. It is somehow just built into their system like a fight or flight reflex. My wife is Christian and I am Jewish, both of us would shoot. I can tell you honestly that most of my family would not. And we don't talk politics either.
Bitter Clinger

rotor wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:12 pm I am not Jewish but I have to wonder out loud here. Did the Jewish community learn nothing from what Adolf Hitler did to them? I would think the words "NEVER AGAIN" would permeate through their community. I don't know a lot of Israel but I bet they all stay armed. I would think they would anyway.
It is not just Jews. I have Christian friends that if their or their children's lives were to be taken by a bad guy they would not shoot to stop the menace. It is somehow just built into their system like a fight or flight reflex. My wife is Christian and I am Jewish, both of us would shoot. I can tell you honestly that most of my family would not. And we don't talk politics either.
Yep, for a liberal, liberalism becomes their religion!
Bitter Clinger

Let me help you:
http://jpfo.org/