Did Biden Threaten to Bomb Dissidents?

Anything else
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... s-day-one/
Those who say the blood of patriots and all that stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government,…well the tree of liberty is not watered with the blood of patriots…If you think you need have weapons to take on the government you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.
I heard this stooge on the radio today when he said this and was wondering if he was foreshadowing how far he's willing to go? His speech was nothing but lies and had me using some pretty good language.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

jason812 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:06 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... s-day-one/
Those who say the blood of patriots and all that stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government,…well the tree of liberty is not watered with the blood of patriots…If you think you need have weapons to take on the government you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.
I heard this stooge on the radio today when he said this and was wondering if he was foreshadowing how far he's willing to go? His speech was nothing but lies and had me using some pretty good language.
So that dottering old fool just pretty much made the best argument that there is for the 2A, to protect against tyranny. Its not the "hunting amendment". President Applesauce Brains needs to be given the cognitive test that Ronnie Jackson is pushing for, the results will not be a surprise to anyone.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

yup
he is nuttier than a Colin street bakery fruit cake
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

The military that has fought for 20 years to a draw in Afghanistan? That’s what Jello Joe is threatening his countrymen with?

His speech highlighted the brilliance and necessity of the 2nd Amendment to a free people.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Things the left should actually be thinking about instead of wet dreaming about killing Americans.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2018/11 ... uke-omaha/
I’ve got to wonder about the mentality of people who demand rigorous ROEs to prevent civilian casualties in a foreign country, are blood thirsty enough to carpet bomb Texas.

You really hate us, and then act confused why we want to keep our guns? But I don’t think unrelenting total war against everyone who has ever disagreed with you on Facebook is going to be quite as clean as you expect.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:03 pm The military that has fought for 20 years to a draw in Afghanistan? That’s what Jello Joe is threatening his countrymen with?
The last successful foreign military action in Afghanistan ended in 1842, when Britain secured her prisoners of war and withdrew.

As for Joe and "F15s with Hellfire missiles" (lolwhut?), PSA is taking orders for this, with shipping in 12 weeks.
tyranny-15_jpeg_advert_1_.jpeg
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

- Ronald Reagan
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:24 pm 'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

- Ronald Reagan
yep and most military would not fire upon us,
we AMERICANS are resilient and will not fold to the will of tyrants, especially one that is mentally challenged from disease
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

I'm not sure that ol' Uncle Joe threatened us.

IIRC, he said that you can't take on the government without F15s and nuclear missiles.

Joe declared that those are legitimate militia weapons!
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

KBCraig wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:55 pm I'm not sure that ol' Uncle Joe threatened us.

IIRC, he said that you can't take on the government without F15s and nuclear missiles.

Joe declared that those are legitimate militia weapons!

Then I guess that means, so called, assault weapons, are not weapons of war? He can’t have it both ways.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble: