covid outbreak NOPE

Anything else
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

I was reading that CBP and HHS have over 20k immigrants in custody at various places in several states. Most facilities have exceeded safe occupancy rates with people stacked deep like cord wood. no social distancing etc.
SO HOW IS it that there is not a COVID outbreak in these facilities ? Or is there and its being suppressed
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

powerboatr wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:36 am I was reading that CBP and HHS have over 20k immigrants in custody at various places in several states. Most facilities have exceeded safe occupancy rates with people stacked deep like cord wood. no social distancing etc.
SO HOW IS it that there is not a COVID outbreak in these facilities ? Or is there and its being suppressed
I am willing to bet it is being suppressed. They are slowly shipping these people out amongst the citizens of America. After watching leftist scum put Covid infected people in nursing homes, I would not be one bit surprised if they were knowingly shipping Covid infected wet backs all over the country.
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

It's definitely being suppressed. There are an inordinately high percentage of coof positive folks in those facilities. If you look hard enough, you'll find it.