Best wife ever

Anything else
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

Yep she got me a BIG RED easter egg
traded off the 2016 expedition and she picked this up :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

2021 F250 black appearance lariat
its great, i last had a superduty in 2009,
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

I'll have to agree. You probably ought to take her to a gun store a buy a gun to celebrate with her. Buy her whatever kind you want just in case later she decides not to carry it. You'll both be happy with that decision.😜
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I agree! Can’t get much better than that!! Just need a 50 cal bed mounted remote controlled mini gun. To help clear up traffic jams!! :mrgreen:

Looks great! She definitely deserves a night on the town, and maybe a stop at a jewelry store! I happen to know of a good one in Houston!! :dance:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

Nice. Congrats. I see you got the diesel. That thing is an absolute torque monster! Let me know if she gets tired of you or has a like minded sister... πŸ˜‰
powerboatr

strogg wrote: ↑Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:28 pm Nice. Congrats. I see you got the diesel. That thing is an absolute torque monster! Let me know if she gets tired of you or has a like minded sister... πŸ˜‰
we just did a long road trip up to the hog lease and it was just barely turning 1500 rpm at 76 mph, 18 mpg i thought was darn good

were i promptly backed it into a tree i didnt catch on camera or the OMG radar thingy
so now i need a new tail light bezel

she cracked up as the last time we dented a 250 was back in the late 90s and she turned to sharp backing the long boat trailer down and crunched the tailgate. so now we are even i guess :mrgreen:

yup she got one of those new fishing lures with magazines a week or so ago
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

powerboatr wrote: ↑Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:15 pm
strogg wrote: ↑Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:28 pm Nice. Congrats. I see you got the diesel. That thing is an absolute torque monster! Let me know if she gets tired of you or has a like minded sister... πŸ˜‰
we just did a long road trip up to the hog lease and it was just barely turning 1500 rpm at 76 mph, 18 mpg i thought was darn good

were i promptly backed it into a tree i didnt catch on camera or the OMG radar thingy
so now i need a new tail light bezel

she cracked up as the last time we dented a 250 was back in the late 90s and she turned to sharp backing the long boat trailer down and crunched the tailgate. so now we are even i guess :mrgreen:

yup she got one of those new fishing lures with magazines a week or so ago
I made a long over due run to Pearland(south of Houston) this week end to see my grand son, and a grand daughter I had not yet met because of Covid. Regular unleaded was 2.69 a gallon. I use to own a diesel so I always notice diesel prices. Over 3.00 a gallon! Holy Cow! The prices last did this right after I got my diesel several years ago. You have to be shaking your head when you see this. It makes no sense to me. Diesel is a less refined product than gas. Craziness. Thank you Joe Xiden! Beautiful truck! I had mine because I was towing a 36 foot car trailer around the country drag racing. My gas powered truck just couldn't provide the torque needed to maintain. My F250 Diesel ran like it had no load on it.
powerboatr

the damage
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

powerboatr wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:27 pmthe damage
Best to get it over with quickly. In my experience once you get that first scratch you have immunity for the rest of the lifetime of the vehicle!πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:56 pm
powerboatr wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:27 pmthe damage
Best to get it over with quickly. In my experience once you get that first scratch you have immunity for the rest of the lifetime of the vehicle!πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I recommend you get a hammer and just whack it a couple times. Get it over with.
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Diesel is a less refined product than gas. Craziness. Thank you Joe Xiden!
As much as I would like to pin this on the puppet in chief, this is from the EPA around 2008 when they mandated that diesel go from low sulphur to ultra low sulphur. Its the added process of removing the sulphur which drove the prices up and have caused numerous maintenance issues on older diesel pickups. Sulphur has lubricating properties and in older engines designed for low sulphur, the ultra low has dry rotted seals and caused fuel injector issues due to lack of lubrication. That's why it's recommended to use some additive on older engines. I was told by a tractor salvage yard to make sure I use some in my old tractor as the fuel pump is worth more than I paid for the thing.

She's a good wife if she's paying for it :mrgreen: . My wife would bring me a new truck and the bill to go with it.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"