CHL forum offline again?

Anything else
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm :confusion-confused: Who cares?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 117 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm :confusion-confused: Who cares?
At least you’re not bitter about it! :lol:

(See what I did there?) :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I just remembered! I can actually say that I was banned from TexasCHLForum.com!!!

Before I joined I lurked for a few months just reading posts, but not paying too much attention to user names, moderators etc. When I joined, I used a moniker, that I has used on a SASS forum. "Cotton D. Crossfire" :teasing-poke:

I had only posted a couple of times, before I was kicked off, and my posts removed. :naughty:

It was not my intention to cause such chaos, and they did allow me back on with my new user name. :lol:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

Jusme wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:19 am I just remembered! I can actually say that I was banned from TexasCHLForum.com!!!

Before I joined I lurked for a few months just reading posts, but not paying too much attention to user names, moderators etc. When I joined, I used a moniker, that I has used on a SASS forum. "Cotton D. Crossfire" :teasing-poke:

I had only posted a couple of times, before I was kicked off, and my posts removed. :naughty:

It was not my intention to cause such chaos, and they did allow me back on with my new user name. :lol:
The first commandment of the CHL forum: "Thou shalt not mock the Cotton!"

That's pretty much the whole list of commandments, since all the others flow from that.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Just tried to log on to TexasCHLforum, and I get this:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table './texaschl_database/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Did it crash again?
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Jusme wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:22 am Just tried to log on to TexasCHLforum, and I get this:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table './texaschl_database/phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Did it crash again?
I get the same message.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Yep. She's a gonner again.
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

I'm hearing drumbeats at the texaschlforum datacenter now...

Random factoid. Texaschlforum is hosted at Virtbiz in the Deep Ellum part of Dallas. The chief engineer there runs a Youtube channel featuring a bunch of cars towed off for illegally parking in the datacenter parking lot.
warnmar10
Has liked: 5 times
Liked: 13 times

strogg wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:15 amI'm hearing drumbeats at the texaschlforum datacenter now...

Random factoid. Texaschlforum is hosted at Virtbiz in the Deep Ellum part of Dallas. The chief engineer there runs a Youtube channel featuring a bunch of cars towed off for illegally parking in the datacenter parking lot.
I've seen videos where as a tow truck pulls away with one car another will pull in to take its place. Or some random drunk will point out the signs and people still park.
sewtexas
Has liked: 4 times
Liked: 7 times

it's back up