CHL forum offline again?

Anything else
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 154 times
Liked: 63 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm :confusion-confused: Who cares?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 26 times
Liked: 105 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm :confusion-confused: Who cares?
At least you’re not bitter about it! :lol:

(See what I did there?) :mrgreen:
“Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” —George Washington

A desire for peace does not imply submission to those who chose to be violent as their first resort.
Jusme
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 155 times

I just remembered! I can actually say that I was banned from TexasCHLForum.com!!!

Before I joined I lurked for a few months just reading posts, but not paying too much attention to user names, moderators etc. When I joined, I used a moniker, that I has used on a SASS forum. "Cotton D. Crossfire" :teasing-poke:

I had only posted a couple of times, before I was kicked off, and my posts removed. :naughty:

It was not my intention to cause such chaos, and they did allow me back on with my new user name. :lol:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
KBCraig
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 35 times

Jusme wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:19 am I just remembered! I can actually say that I was banned from TexasCHLForum.com!!!

Before I joined I lurked for a few months just reading posts, but not paying too much attention to user names, moderators etc. When I joined, I used a moniker, that I has used on a SASS forum. "Cotton D. Crossfire" :teasing-poke:

I had only posted a couple of times, before I was kicked off, and my posts removed. :naughty:

It was not my intention to cause such chaos, and they did allow me back on with my new user name. :lol:
The first commandment of the CHL forum: "Thou shalt not mock the Cotton!"

That's pretty much the whole list of commandments, since all the others flow from that.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.