Thanks to Vol Texan and Mrs Vol Texan!!!

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Today is the 25th anniversary, of the day Mrs Jusme took the biggest gamble ever, and became Mrs Jusme. I have been shopping for an appropriate token to commemorate the event. Not being an expert on anything containing shiny metal and sparkling rocks, I soon found myself lost in jewelry store verbiage, regarding grades of diamonds, shapes of diamonds, clarity, etc etc etc. I was more confused than ever, and certain that I was being taken advantage of, due to my ignorance.

I remembered that Vol Texan's bride was the owner of a shiny metal and sparkly rock store. I contacted him, and he put me in touch with his wife. She put my fears at ease, and sent pictures of rings meeting my neophyte descriptions. She was able to get me exactly what I was looking for, and within my budget.

Trying to do all of this on the down low, meant I had to use subterfuge trying to get the proper size for Mrs Jusme, without arousing suspicion. This delayed me getting it ordered in a timely manner. I finally got the info to Mrs. Vol Texan, she got to work getting the ring made, setting put in, and overnighted it to me. It arrived this morning, and is stunning!!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

I can't think the Vol Texan family enough!! They went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, at the price I wanted, and despite my procrastination, at the time I needed it.

I wanted to post their store name for anyone else who may be looking for shiny metal and sparkly rocks: DelGardo Jewelry Designs in Houston. You can PM Vol Texan for more details. I can promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks again guys!!! :greetings-clappingyellow:

Mrs. Jusme still doesn't know anything about it yet, so I will surprise her when I get home. (shhh nobody say anything) :shhh:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

Maybe I should let her know that you've been secretly chatting with a lady behind her back, and that lately, you've been discussing rings with that secret lady. Or you can lead with that remark when you celebrate your anniversary.

To be honest, I doubt she'd ever believe you would cheat on her.

Congratulations on 25 years of happiness. That marriage sure lasted a lot longer than mine did.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Update.
I think I’m good for a few more years!!
She was ecstatic!!!
Thanks again Erica! I have a lot of lipstick to wash off my face now! Naaah! I’ll just leave it!
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

That is just too cool :)
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Thank you sir for the kind words. My bride was excited to make this one for you, and she smiled a big smile when I read her your update above.

She’s had this store open for 14 years now, and she has been a jeweler / metalsmith for even longer. Sure, she likes when people come into our store and buy things off the shelf, but it really makes her happy when she gets to create something unique for somebody like she did for you and your wife. That’s her favorite part about being a custom jeweler, and (luckily) it accounts for a good percentage of her business.

Thanks for trusting her with this important gift.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry