DFW Southwest Breakfast - 3rd Saturday

Anything else
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:26 pm Anyone check to see if Rudy’s will be open tomorrow? Not sure if restaurants are open with the boil water order in Arlington.
They are closed.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Reminder: Breakfast this Saturday March 20 at Rudy's BBQ Arlington. Wife and I will be there.
Jusme

I plan on making this one.

strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

Likewise
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

Yeppers👍
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

I'm a firm maybe this Saturday. Mrs, Dub and me are planning on riding out to the John Bunker Sands Wetlands Saturday. I might be able to talk her into hitting Rudy's with ya'll for breakfast before heading down to Seagoville.

BTW, we're certain they're open this time, right? I saw what happened last month. Did ya'll end up somewhere else after all?
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

C-dub wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:44 pm I'm a firm maybe this Saturday. Mrs, Dub and me are planning on riding out to the John Bunker Sands Wetlands Saturday. I might be able to talk her into hitting Rudy's with ya'll for breakfast before heading down to Seagoville.

BTW, we're certain they're open this time, right? I saw what happened last month. Did ya'll end up somewhere else after all?
People are posting reviews of their visits to Rudy's in Arlington on google as recent as 2 days ago. I think the reason they were closed last month was due to power issues.
Jusme

C-dub wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:44 pm I'm a firm maybe this Saturday. Mrs, Dub and me are planning on riding out to the John Bunker Sands Wetlands Saturday. I might be able to talk her into hitting Rudy's with ya'll for breakfast before heading down to Seagoville.

Yeah we found a little cafe in Mansfield that was open. Rudy's, in fact that whole area, was still under a boil water warning, after the Snowvid event, so none of the eateries in that area were opened.

Jusme

Had a good turnout this morning, in fact had to slide tables together to accommodate the crowd. Among the usual suspects was SIA, Strogg, Mr and Mrs Blackhorse1, Bblhd672 andMrs Bblhd. We were also joined by Bblhd daughter, and Lucas McCain. We also had a member of the Gideon’s bible study group join us. Great conversations regarding guns, politics, pandemics, cars and whatever the female contingent discussed at the other end of the table. Two hours flew by. Looking forward to the way out West breakfast next Saturday.

strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

Reminder: Next meetup is this Saturday 4/17.