Notice an increase in mass shootings?

Anything else
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Anybody else notice that now we have the rumblings of gun control from our elected masters that there has been several mass shootings? Is it a coincidence or do I need to make a tin foil hat?
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

jason812 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:33 am Anybody else notice that now we have the rumblings of gun control from our elected masters that there has been several mass shootings? Is it a coincidence or do I need to make a tin foil hat?
I told my wife a few weeks ago, that since they have new gun control bills before the house and senate, that we would see this. Tin foil hat? grassy knoll?

While I am as horrified by these as anyone else, I can't help but believe that the same people who perpetrated the BLM riots, and Russia Collusion, aren't behind it. First you get a "anti Asian" narrative, now, an "AR style" attack. Is it coincidental, that the second one was in Colorado, where congresswoman Boebert is from?

Maybe the last few years of seeing just how corrupt the deep state, Bloomberg, Soros,ad infinitum are, I can't help but look at these with anything but a conspiratorial eye. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Jusme

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2021 ... own-n42423

They are already starting their narrative.

As if a "ban" would have prevented this. People who already plan to murder innocents, don't give a tinker's damn about gun bans. JMHO

srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

I noticed that the mass media is ignoring the motive or lack thereof. No one has said anything about a motive. I know I might be discriminating and stereotyping, but his name Was Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. He was known to the police in his hometown and to the FBI for being linked to someone else they were investigating. I bet I could guess the motive and don't have to on this forum.
Steve Rothstein
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

he is muslim, but not to much more on his background or if he is just one dude with muslim name.

planned i am sure, Colorado was slipping in support of gun legislation , so then needed a reminder. then once big three found out he was muslim, the story lost some energy :)
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Jusme

powerboatr wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm he is muslim, but not to much more on his background or if he is just one dude with muslim name.

planned i am sure, Colorado was slipping in support of gun legislation , so then needed a reminder. then once big three found out he was muslim, the story lost some energy :)
Lost energy, is putting it mildly: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2586749

03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Two hours after it happened my daughter, who fancies herself a libertarian, texted me the story and then texted, "False Flag". She is 40 and that would be the first time she has ever suggested a government conspiracy. People are beginning to catch on. Now the question is, how long before we do something about the corruption in government that is attempting to put chains on all of us? Will you rise to the occasion or sit back and wallow in the false sense of comfort you think you have in your lifestyle and do nothing?
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:00 pm Two hours after it happened my daughter, who fancies herself a libertarian, texted me the story and then texted, "False Flag". She is 40 and that would be the first time she has ever suggested a government conspiracy. People are beginning to catch on. Now the question is, how long before we do something about the corruption in government that is attempting to put chains on all of us? Will you rise to the occasion or sit back and wallow in the false sense of comfort you think you have in your lifestyle and do nothing?
newsmax reported a few minutes ago this guy was KNOWN by the FBI as they have been interested in him and few others.

the congresswoman they had on from CO said that boulder is waaay past liberal and frown on people carrying, so this made a target rich environment. I am paraphrasing
i was surprised at what she said, it was BAMMMMM on the money and no yelling
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
rtschl
Has liked: 25 times
Liked: 40 times

I have noticed an increase of media induced hysteria. When the facts don't fit their narrative, the story will quickly fade from MSM. That is why there are no national press conferences held after every shooting in Chicago? MSM and anti 2A political leaders do not care about the victims - only how they can frame it to for their political goal to do away with the 2nd Amendment.