Probably the last time.

Anything else
madwildcat
Has liked: 28 times
Liked: 14 times

Ditto on the Reddit thread. I have been trying to go through my emails to see if I have contacts info on anyone else I haven't seen on here yet, but most already came over.
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

I just found out tonight that the original forum is back up!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:40 pm I just found out tonight that the original forum is back up!
I also saw that last night after getting home from work. This might get interesting. Feels a little awkward. Like I was caught having lunch with another woman and didn't tell my wife where I was going to be. :o
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

C-dub wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:40 pm I just found out tonight that the original forum is back up!
I also saw that last night after getting home from work. This might get interesting. Feels a little awkward. Like I was caught having lunch with another woman and didn't tell my wife where I was going to be. :o
Don't worry. I won't tell your wife about Lauren. 😜
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I'm glad to see that TexasCHL forum is back up, but, I also like that we now have another place to discuss, similar things, and maybe things that did not get discussed before.
Russell, has done a great job, with his 30.06 resource. I use it any time, I plan on going somewhere, I haven't been before.
I like the fact, that we now have a new place to visit, with both familiar folks, as well as potential newbies, that may not be LTC, holders, but have opinions about other issues, or questions about issues, not normally discussed elsewhere. Perhaps business owners, who, want to defend their decisions, to post sign, or may not understand the ramifications of the signs they post. If we can help educate those people, then this forum will be a success. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

strogg wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:42 am
C-dub wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 am
Don't worry. I won't tell your wife about Lauren. 😜
Oh, she knows about and likes her, she just didn't know I was going to lunch with her while she was in the hospital.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Can I slow down now?

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

Jusme wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:16 am I just looked through the member rolls, and discovered that I have the same number of posts, as TAM. (this one gives me a +1 advantage)

I don't expect this will stand for very long. If history is any indicator, I will soon be lagging well behind. :mrgreen:
You’re safe. I’ve got nuthin' to prove. :mrgreen:
599BE76F-306F-478D-9120-66AC6E06D7F9.png
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"