Anything else
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

That's pretty funny. Unfortunately, none of my guns are aerodynamic enough for the "boomerang" technique. :mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

He does have a point and I can prove it. If any of you ever watched the Superman series of movies from the 40s, the criminals always seem to shoot at Superman and he would stand there proudly shoving his chest out so the bullets could hit him and bounce off. After all, he was invulnerable. And when they fired all six shots (or more, it was a Hollywood revolver after all), the criminals would throw the gun at Superman. When they threw the pistol, Superman would duck, something he never did from the shooting. So even Superman knew that throwing the gun at someone could be better than shooting at them.
Steve Rothstein
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

srothstein wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:46 am He does have a point and I can prove it. If any of you ever watched the Superman series of movies from the 40s, the criminals always seem to shoot at Superman and he would stand there proudly shoving his chest out so the bullets could hit him and bounce off. After all, he was invulnerable. And when they fired all six shots (or more, it was a Hollywood revolver after all), the criminals would throw the gun at Superman. When they threw the pistol, Superman would duck, something he never did from the shooting. So even Superman knew that throwing the gun at someone could be better than shooting at them.
:lol:
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:55 am
srothstein wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:46 am He does have a point and I can prove it. If any of you ever watched the Superman series of movies from the 40s, the criminals always seem to shoot at Superman and he would stand there proudly shoving his chest out so the bullets could hit him and bounce off. After all, he was invulnerable. And when they fired all six shots (or more, it was a Hollywood revolver after all), the criminals would throw the gun at Superman. When they threw the pistol, Superman would duck, something he never did from the shooting. So even Superman knew that throwing the gun at someone could be better than shooting at them.