Time to open Texas!

Anything else
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

There is also likely to be inconsistent enforcement from some businesses. While compliant signage makes it easy to determine whether a location is 30.06, 30.07, or both...unless a business has signs requesting/requiring mask usage, you may have one or more employees who "require" it, but others who don't.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Flightmare wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:30 am There is also likely to be inconsistent enforcement from some businesses. While compliant signage makes it easy to determine whether a location is 30.06, 30.07, or both...unless a business has signs requesting/requiring mask usage, you may have one or more employees who "require" it, but others who don't.
If there is a sign on door saying masks required, I will wear one while on their private property. If not, I won't. I am considerate enough to recognize the higher risk people working at these stores face due to the number of people they are exposed to every day. If the management of the store is worried enough about them to post a mask required sign, I will respect those concerns. My only objection from day one was the government mandating such things. We are each now allowed to decide the issue in the way we choose. In either direction. I will have an issue if some maskhole gives me crap when I am mask less in a store that does not require it. I am expecting a few mask Nazis to get punched out before it is over with.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

jason812 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:21 am I like the idea but I doubt there will be many entries. Just this week I violated the executive order and didn't wear a face mask in the post office. Guess what. There were 2 people working there that didn't have on a mask either. I conducted business like nothing was out of the ordinary. If the post office is not enforcing the masks, I doubt many businesses will continue to require them.
I just returned from local Walmart Market where I for the first time ignored the state and county executive orders. The mask police employee at the door asked me if I needed a mask, I said “no” and kept walking. No one else said anything to me.

These corporations don’t care about my health, your health or their employees’ health - they care about liability and advancement of agendas.
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:07 pm
jason812 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:21 am I like the idea but I doubt there will be many entries. Just this week I violated the executive order and didn't wear a face mask in the post office. Guess what. There were 2 people working there that didn't have on a mask either. I conducted business like nothing was out of the ordinary. If the post office is not enforcing the masks, I doubt many businesses will continue to require them.
I just returned from local Walmart Market where I for the first time ignored the state and county executive orders. The mask police employee at the door asked me if I needed a mask, I said “no” and kept walking. No one else said anything to me.

These corporations don’t care about my health, your health or their employees’ health - they care about liability and advancement of agendas.
That was my experience when I walked into more rural Walmart in the last few months. It's interesting how most places around here are now ignoring the order even though there are still 6 days left before it gets lifted. But then, a few places I've gone to in hot-zone counties never enforced it to begin with.
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 117 times

I told each fingerprinting customer today that I was operating a mask-flexible policy today, and that I would put my mask on if my having it off made them uncomfortable, and that they were free to wear theirs or take it off ..... whichever they prefer.

None of them asked me to put mine on, and a number of them took theirs off.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:16 pm I told each fingerprinting customer today that I was operating a mask-flexible policy today, and that I would put my mask on if my having it off made them uncomfortable, and that they were free to wear theirs or take it off ..... whichever they prefer.

Who could resist that handsome countenance?😅😂😂
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:30 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:16 pm I told each fingerprinting customer today that I was operating a mask-flexible policy today, and that I would put my mask on if my having it off made them uncomfortable, and that they were free to wear theirs or take it off ..... whichever they prefer.

Yeah unfortunately, there are those who go out in public, who look better wearing a mask. :D
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Jusme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:21 am

Yeah unfortunately, there are those who go out in public, who look better wearing a mask. :D
Your momma is so ugly, the world faked a pandemic to force her to wear a mask. :mrgreen:
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

156461358_3002837936600768_8774418785213807883_n.jpg
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

jason812 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:25 am
Jusme wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:21 am

Your momma is so ugly, the world faked a pandemic to force her to wear a mask. :mrgreen:
I'm thinking I may wear a mask anyway to increase my odds of meeting up with single women.