Triple C Range in Cresson has been permanently closed

Anything else
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

https://triplecrange.com/
TRIPLE C RANGE IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

This is Jeremy Moore, owner of Triple C Range.

It is with a hurting heart, I must announce that Triple C Range is permanently closed. This is something that has happened over the last few days.

Reason.
We were engaged in a long term lease with the landlord for a portion of the property. For those familiar with the property, this will hopefully make sense. The portion the range is located on, is solely owned by our landlord (or most of it…more on that in a minute). The front part of the property up to the last cattle guard you cross, which was located at Area A&B is part of a trust, which is why we never shot up there. The trust also controls the use of the road leading back to the range.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

That’s terrible!!

I never got to shoot there but it is a beautiful area. I drove in once to scope out the facilities. You drive about 2 miles down gravel roads that wind through ranch land. Longhorn cattle, wild turkeys, and breathtaking scenery. Several long range shooting stations out to 2000 yards, I believe. Very nice pistol range, and store stocked with a lot of ammo and equipment( this was a couple of years ago)

I hate to hear that it is closed, would have really enjoyed shooting there.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble: