The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Anything else
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

I also posted this on the CHL forum, but wanted to repost it here:

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-e ... -campaign/

The interesting thing about this article is that, while casting the participants as "white knights", TIME openly admits that there was a behind the scenes cabal of big corporations and leftist activists that threw the election to Biden. And now, the left is urging people to disregard this article and not read it. I will be saving a copy as a PDF in the event that TIME takes the article down.

National Pulse analysis HERE.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

“Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,” says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. “But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.”
I thought this was interesting. The "proper outcome" according to him. :roll:

I tried to save the entire thing as a pdf, but it only let me save as html.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Dave
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 3 times

C-dub wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm I tried to save the entire thing as a pdf, but it only let me save as html.
If you’re using macOS, you can tell it to print the page and there’s an option to save to PDF or something in the print dialog. On Windows and I think Linux, you can install a virtual “PDF Printer” and just “print” to that (at least that’s how it worked last time I had to know about it... that was years ago, it might be different now).
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

Dave wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:29 am
C-dub wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:02 pm I tried to save the entire thing as a pdf, but it only let me save as html.
If you’re using macOS, you can tell it to print the page and there’s an option to save to PDF or something in the print dialog. On Windows and I think Linux, you can install a virtual “PDF Printer” and just “print” to that (at least that’s how it worked last time I had to know about it... that was years ago, it might be different now).
I knew that. I forgot that, but I knew that! :(
That worked.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum