Anti-Gunner Robert Francis ‘Beto’ O’Rourke Eyeing Another Run

Anything else
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I know that he only runs for office to line his pockets, but is he just trying to set a record for offices lost?

If nothing else we will get to resurrect all of the Beto is a fluffy memes. :whistle:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

i have a funny about beto supporters
a few years ago on LIVE PD, with the police officers just north of Austin. they pulled over a woman driver a vw, going the wrong way and seemingly not knowing how to stop when the flashing red lights were behind her. she weaved all over and finally stopped half in and out of a lane the wrong way
as soon as cameras focused on the rear of the car...there was a beto sticker...that scene explained beto to a tee
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

Never underestimate your enemy, no matter how weak they appear to be.
American Patriot Coalition
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 117 times

I’d like to point out one thing....nowhere does the article say that Irish Bob O’Rourke is, in fact, eyeing a run at governor. It only speculates that, if he WERE eyeing a run, he’d have to realize he’d be spanked if he did.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:22 pm I’d like to point out one thing....nowhere does the article say that Irish Bob O’Rourke is, in fact, eyeing a run at governor. It only speculates that, if he WERE eyeing a run, he’d have to realize he’d be spanked if he did.
Yeah, I think it is more left wing wishful thinking. He caused quite a stir in his senate campaign, and trying to force the truly informed to be “concerned” is their stock in trade. He has a cushy appointed position now, where he doesn’t have to answer to anyone, or explain his platform. He is in a no lose position, even if none of his planned attacks on the 2A never come to fruition, he can simply say “Well, I tried”
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

i thought china joe wanted him as the gun czar ??? oh like he promised bernie a spot on his team. ahh poor bernie out in the cold again
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

powerboatr wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 pm i thought china joe wanted him as the gun czar ??? oh like he promised bernie a spot on his team. ahh poor bernie out in the cold again
At least Bernie has the coat and mittens for it.

:icon-lol:
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:22 pm I’d like to point out one thing....nowhere does the article say that Irish Bob O’Rourke is, in fact, eyeing a run at governor. It only speculates that, if he WERE eyeing a run, he’d have to realize he’d be spanked if he did.
It's like the ammoland guy was out of ideas for an article and came up with a story that would attract attention. Either that or he failed to link to a source where Francis actually said he was considering running for governor.