Unique ways to say thanks to Sleepy Joe

Anything else
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:11 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:16 pm A better way to express ourselves would be for millions of Americans to package them up with a note that says stick this mask up your ass and mail it back to him at his white house mailing address.
Don’t forget to send some masks to Gov Abbott with the same message!
Governor Abbott is doing a good job. Not sure what your issue is there. If you think Gov. Abbott is even in the same ballpark as Biden when it comes to being a threat to gun owners or any other part of the constitution, you are sadly mistaken. To bring up Gov. Abbott in the same conversation as Joe Biden is just silly.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:17 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:16 pm A better way to express ourselves would be for millions of Americans to package them up with a note that says stick this mask up your ass and mail it back to him at his white house mailing address.
Governor Abbott is doing a good job. Not sure what your issue is there. If you think Gov. Abbott is even in the same ballpark as Biden when it comes to being a threat to gun owners or any other part of the constitution, you are sadly mistaken. To bring up Gov. Abbott in the same conversation as Joe Biden is just silly.
I think that bblhd672 is referring to the fact that we are now 49 weeks into "15 days to stop the spread" and that Abbott has issued a slew of Executive Orders himself and that these orders are of questionable legality. He issued orders shutting down some businesses and instituting capacity restrictions on others, as well as a statewide mask mandate.

In any event, Gov. DeSantis of Florida has already opened up that State and Gov. Noem never locked down South Dakota. So it's time to open up Texas. It wouldn't hurt to throw a few of the left-wing liberal media out at the same time, but too much to hope for I reckon...
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
03Lightningrocks

Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:25 am

I think that bblhd672 is referring to the fact that we are now 49 weeks into "15 days to stop the spread" and that Abbott has issued a slew of Executive Orders himself and that these orders are of questionable legality. He issued orders shutting down some businesses and instituting capacity restrictions on others, as well as a statewide mask mandate.

In any event, Gov. DeSantis of Florida has already opened up that State and Gov. Noem never locked down South Dakota. So it's time to open up Texas. It wouldn't hurt to throw a few of the left-wing liberal media out at the same time, but too much to hope for I reckon...
Well if Gov. Abbott uses my money(tax payer) to mail me a mask, I will send it back to him in the same fashion. Personally, I have been against any and all Government issued orders from day one of this thing. I have trouble seeing any of these orders as legal. It is way past time for any of this "flatten the curve" bullcrap to stop.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

I respectfully disagree. Gov. Abbott has led the state in a manner more progressive than conservative the last year or two.
My issues with the Governor are just as valid as your issues with any other politician.
And the subject was masks, not gun ownership, don’t gaslight me.
03Lightningrocks

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:44 am

I respectfully disagree. Gov. Abbott has led the state in a manner more progressive than conservative the last year or two.
My issues with the Governor are just as valid as your issues with any other politician.
And the subject was masks, not gun ownership, don’t gaslight me.
The real point is that this thread is about Biden sending out masks to everyone in the country. Maybe you could start your own thread to cry about the governor. Like I said, I have been apposed to any and all government imposed infringements of the constitution from day one of Covid. Start a thread complaing about the Governor and we can all talk about that. Meanwhile, this thread is about Joe Biden.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:20 am
The real point is that this thread is about Biden sending out masks to everyone in the country. Maybe you could start your own thread to cry about the governor. Like I said, I have been apposed to any and all government imposed infringements of the constitution from day one of Covid. Start a thread complaing about the Governor and we can all talk about that. Meanwhile, this thread is about Joe Biden.
:violin:
03Lightningrocks

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:58 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:20 am
:violin:
Here you go. This should help your tears.
"We’re working right now on evaluating when we’re going to be able to remove all statewide orders and we will be making announcements about that pretty soon," Abbott said.
https://www.fox4news.com/news/gov-abbot ... sk-mandate