Pearland

Anything else
sewtexas
Has liked: 4 times
Liked: 7 times

Hey Guys,

My husband and I are looking to buy a house in Pearland, Friendswood, or Alvin or the surrounding area, just not Houston "proper", would really prefer to stay out of Harris county. And we want to do it sooner rather than later, need to lock in rates before Biden manages to mess things up.
If you have any knowledge of anything good, let me know. We're looking for something 1800 ft or up. 3 bed or more. Don't really care how old, but if it's old, I want it already re-done, unless it's a really, really good price.

thanks,
Tracy
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Tracy,

Charles lives there - and I believe his wife does real estate work in the area. I dare say he could give you some good insight.
http://www.cottonfamily.com/
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
sewtexas

Vol Texan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:18 pm Tracy,

Charles lives there - and I believe his wife does real estate work in the area. I dare say he could give you some good insight.
http://www.cottonfamily.com/
thanks, I'll check in with him
sewtexas

we signed a contract on a new build in Alvin! We're so excited. We've been looking for something for months, found this place last weekend and went back with my family this weekend to get some other opinions!
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

sewtexas wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:43 pm Hey Guys,

My husband and I are looking to buy a house in Pearland, Friendswood, or Alvin or the surrounding area, just not Houston "proper", would really prefer to stay out of Harris county. And we want to do it sooner rather than later, need to lock in rates before Biden manages to mess things up.
If you have any knowledge of anything good, let me know. We're looking for something 1800 ft or up. 3 bed or more. Don't really care how old, but if it's old, I want it already re-done, unless it's a really, really good price.

thanks,
Tracy
My sin and daughter in law own a home in Pearland. They love it there. One bit of interesting information. My son has lived there for around six-eight years and it doesn't flood in Pearland. No kidding. I actually looked at a topo map after he reported no flooding while everywhere else around there was under water. It almost looks like it is on a small mound higher than areas surrounding it. Weird but true. No need for a boat to get groceries during a flood.