AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

I just got in a new 8-cavity 9mm mold (115gr) from MP Molds in Slovenia:

Looking forward to breaking this in.
SQLGeek
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 19 times

Oh very nice. How will you lube the finished products?

I have a line on some plated and jacketed 357 bullets. I might be back in business making food for my Model 27 soon.
<This space intentionally left blank.>
AndyC

Powdercoat and run through a sizing die - it's very efficient:

John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 21 times

I’ve recently started (or restarted) down the reloading path. I bought a single stage press (kit) in 2017 (Happy birthday to me kinda thing), and then I just did nothing with it.
Since the beginning of November (totally unrelated to the election), I have managed to get my hands on a set of dies for my 6.5cm, a few hundred pieces of brass, a few hundred bullets in different weights so I can figure out what the rifle likes and some primers. I already had a set of dies for my .308, bullets, brass, etc. I also had a few pounds of a couple of different powders.
At this point, I really think that the only thing I need to do is sit down and organize all of it.
NRA Life Member
AndyC

I'd suggest going to http://www.hodgdonreloading.com/data/rifle and plugging in your caliber along with the various bullet weights (and the powders you have) just so you can get an idea of the recommended load-data.

Reloading is just one step at a time and isn't very hard at all if you think safely and proceed logically - I doubt the mechanics will be much of a challenge for you.
AndyC

Silver Vein powdercoat:

slowpoke13
Has liked: 2 times
Liked: 1 time

:flags-texas: reloading is my relaxation. I just received my .223 dies for my new xl 750 .time for the fun to begin.
John
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 21 times

AndyC wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:43 pm I'd suggest going to http://www.hodgdonreloading.com/data/rifle and plugging in your caliber along with the various bullet weights (and the powders you have) just so you can get an idea of the recommended load-data.

Reloading is just one step at a time and isn't very hard at all if you think safely and proceed logically - I doubt the mechanics will be much of a challenge for you.
I’ll check it out. Thanks.
NRA Life Member