SMITH & WESSON BRANDS, INC. TO RELOCATE HEADQUARTERS AND OTHER MAJOR OPERATIONS TO TENNESSEE

1911 vs Glock. The answer is obvious...
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

SMITH & WESSON BRANDS, INC. TO RELOCATE HEADQUARTERS AND OTHER MAJOR OPERATIONS TO TENNESSEE

https://tnecd.com/news/governor-lee-com ... tennessee/
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I look for this trend to continue with other firearms manufacturers. Kimber moved a lot of their manufacturing to Alabama.

Henry Rifles, are also being manufactured in Wisconsin.
I would expect Ruger to move their headquarters from Connecticut. They already have manufacturing plants in other States.
Since CZ bought Colt, I would expect them to move to more 2A friendly environs.

S&W is doing things the right way, by offering relo packages to their employees, and severance packages for those who wish to stay.
Those things are expensive, and I think that may be why other manufacturers are hesitant to move. Not to mention, running the risk of losing highly trained employees, and having to train new ones.

If these manufacturers, would stop trying to appease the gun grabbing lawmakers in some of the these States, and refuse to make "compliant" firearms, I think you would see many people change their voting habits, when they can't get guns they want. I realize that sounds harsh, for those unfortunate enough to have to live under tyrannical governments, but those lawmakers, didn't just magically appear in office, they were voted in. JMHO
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Only thing S&W doing wrong is leaving ANY operations in firearm unfriendly Massachusetts. Hopefully they will rectify that mistake in the near future.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

Why Smith & Wesson Dumped Massachusetts For Tennessee

https://jewscanshoot.org/2021/10/03/why ... tennessee/
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.