Looking for an LTC instructor in NE Houston

Carry related chit-chat
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

I was contacted today by a gentleman who lives in Crosby, TX. He took the online course and wants to do the shooting qualification only.

I told him I'd be happy to do it, but since I'm on the west side of Houston, I'd look for another instructor close to him who could help out.

So...if any of y'all are in the northeast corner of Houston, and you'd like to qualify him, please send me a note. I'll hook you up directly.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
kmedcalf
Liked: 1 time

Not an instructor, but your title says NW Houston and the text in your message says NE. (Just a heads-up)
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Corrected now. Thanks much.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
C130

It's not on your side of town but Saddle River Range on 1488 has range qualifications every couple of weeks for people that specifically took their LTC course online. That's how I did mine and you can sign up online. They have an excellent indoor range and the instructor was great also.