The "new" gray colored license

Carry related chit-chat
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

Just renewed recently. I know this is petty, but it's something I noticed - How many of y'all have the muted, almost gray colored license now? I am not a fan of the color scheme of it. Would much prefer the previous red/white/blue brightly colored one.

Or perhaps, no license at all. :-)

ltcNewLg20200221.jpg
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I don't have an opinion about the coloration, but Jane Sample is a pretty tall, thin lady isn't she? :mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Jusme wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 am I don't have an opinion about the coloration, but Jane Sample is a pretty tall, thin lady isn't she? :mrgreen:
:icon-lol:
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

Jusme wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 am I don't have an opinion about the coloration, but Jane Sample is a pretty tall, thin lady isn't she? :mrgreen:
lol! I honestly hadn't even noticed that. No kidding!
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Russell wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 am
Maybe it is one of them fancy new he/she's we hear so much about. :lol:
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

I liked the old style better, but as you said, I’d prefer no license at all.
American Patriot Coalition
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:17 am
Russell wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 am
Maybe it is one of them fancy new he/she's we hear so much about. :lol:
Maybe, but whoever he or she is they are rich. The city and street are named after him or her.
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum
flowrie
Liked: 4 times

What about the new DL ? My wife and I had ours renewed in Nov and our pictures are horrible, the pics are in black and white, we look white as a ghost, like we are dead. There are also lines across part of our head that cover the top and sides of our face. If I were needing to see an ID like that,I don't think I would accept it.
Smokewagon
Has liked: 7 times
Liked: 4 times

I think DPS DL clerks are trained to catch us in the worst light possible for our photos. Mine is horrible also. Just submitted renewal for my LTC last week. I liked the color scheme on my last renewal. Looking at the example above, I don’t care much for that one. At least they are a little easier tell the difference from our DLs.
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

The first time I saw one of these new ones, a customer showed his to me. We were both cracking up, because the way it was framed and with the coloring, his picture looked like Beetlejuice. :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"