Carry related chit-chat
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

Thanks for the reply.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

rotor wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:46 pm If you are technically blind how can you be sure your shot placement would not injure an innocent bystander in a life and death situation?
Have you seen cops shoot?
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

KBCraig wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:10 pm
rotor wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:46 pm If you are technically blind how can you be sure your shot placement would not injure an innocent bystander in a life and death situation?
Have you seen cops shoot?
Yup. I know what you mean. But civilians more likely to go to jail and cops have their union lawyers.
kb5ujm
Liked: 5 times

A blind person, or visually impaired person, if properly trained and proficiently skilled, is no different than any other person utilizing a firearm. They have to make the choice of whether the shot is justified, and they are personally responsible for their target and any collateral damage they may cause. There is no reason why a blind person is less capable. That is, given these unique set of facts. I have a YouTube video currently where I’m hitting bull’s-eyes consistently at 9 feet. Now, it’s much better to hit a threat because as previously aforementioned, threats make noise and targets do not. As for lawyers, I am a lawyer, and trust me you’re either going to have good lawyers or bad lawyers whether you are a self-defense carrier or a law-enforcement officer. Either the facts and truth are with you because the facts are true and the shot was justified, or, you made a very quick but very bad decision and you’re gonna have a problem.
“Shot in the dark, because blind shooting does not mean blindly shooting”