Sign I had not seen before

Carry related chit-chat
rgvgolfer

20211222_205140.jpg
This is the sign. I had not seen it before either. I asked a LTC instructor friend of mine and he was a bit confused about it. I asked an attorney friend of mine and he stated the sign was on the wrong type of business and would not stand up legally in court. However, the business intent is pretty clear. They do not want guns in there. A 30.05, 30.06, & 30.07 sign would apply here. However, as a matter of safety, I still carry in there, but the better choice is to just stop visiting that restaurant.
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
ldaniel

Sorry I am late to this, 46.03 locations are Courthouses and their offices, Schools, Polling places during voting, racetrack, secured area of airports, etc. Search for Texas Penal Code 46.03 for all the details. these locations may or may not be posted, don't carry a firearm into these locations unless you are law enforcement officer. US Law Shield said any sign with the Gun Buster symbol or words to the affect of Firearms prohibited or variation of that, may be sufficient notice for Constitutional carry/permit less carry people to not to enter armed. LTC holders who are armed only have to to worry about 30.06 and 30.07- and 46.03 locations.