First ever renewal!

Carry related chit-chat
strogg
Has liked: 24 times
Liked: 110 times

It's amazing how time flies. I got my very first renewal notice back on 7/31. That marks 4.5 years of my moving to the Texas from across enemy lines. I threw the renewal money at DPS late afternoon of 8/2. Today I got a second letter in the mail from DPS. OK... I guess I need to provide some additional info so they can process the renewal. Wait. What's this inside? The new plastic! Dang that was fast! Fooled them again!
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Yeah, my last renewal took exactly 11 days from submission to plastic in hand. Like you I guess they don't keep real close tabs, on all of my "activities"

:mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
C130

I took my LTC course online a week ago last Tuesday, did the range qualification and fingerprints Thursday, submitted everything Friday morning. I received my LTC yesterday. Crazy fast, 6 business days.
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

C130 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 pm I took my LTC course online a week ago last Tuesday, did the range qualification and fingerprints Thursday, submitted everything Friday morning. I received my LTC yesterday. Crazy fast, 6 business days.
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
C130

Flightmare wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:30 pm
C130 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 pm I took my LTC course online a week ago last Tuesday, did the range qualification and fingerprints Thursday, submitted everything Friday morning. I received my LTC yesterday. Crazy fast, 6 business days.
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
Thanks!
C-dub
Has liked: 17 times
Liked: 10 times

strogg wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:41 am It's amazing how time flies. I got my very first renewal notice back on 7/31. That marks 4.5 years of my moving to the Texas from across enemy lines. I threw the renewal money at DPS late afternoon of 8/2. Today I got a second letter in the mail from DPS. OK... I guess I need to provide some additional info so they can process the renewal. Wait. What's this inside? The new plastic! Dang that was fast! Fooled them again!
Strogg, congratulations!

BTW, I had no idea you were so new. lol
I am not and have never been an LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Sergeant Mike Smith, who was murdered along with 4 other LEO's on 7.7.2016.
Patriot Guard Rider
NRA Life Member
Si vis pacem, para bellum