Arson investigators respond to fire started outside central Austin synagogue

Crime reports and no-good deeds
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

The fire comes on the heels of a week since Jew hatred banners were first seen displayed on a MoPac overpass north of where the fire started Sunday night.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/arson-i ... synagogue/

Austin now looking to refund police through voters having to approve ballot Proposition A this month that if passed requires the city to hire and maintain more officers and to rapidly catch up to the number of officers lost or fired when city council (NOT voters!) defunded the police in 2019.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

I've never understood the hatred of the Jewish people.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Bitter Clinger

jason812 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:48 am I've never understood the hatred of the Jewish people.
Well, it's getting worse as the leftist influence of Austin seems destined to increase if not stopped:
https://haysfreepress.com/2021/11/02/an ... ys-county/
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Pure ignorance. Biden and Piglosi are "Catholic " I guess all Catholics want to destroy the country too because those 2 bozozs damn sure do.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

jason812 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:48 am I've never understood the hatred of the Jewish people.
I have never understood how any Jew can look at our history and current events and be anti-gun. I guess they did not grow up with the same understanding of the term :Never Again" that was instilled in me.
Steve Rothstein
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

srothstein wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:34 pm
I have never understood how any Jew can look at our history and current events and be anti-gun. I guess they did not grow up with the same understanding of the term :Never Again" that was instilled in me.
I feel the same way. I am a member here: http://jpfo.org/

Although I'm not Jewish, I fully support the efforts of this organization.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
Bitter Clinger

srothstein wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:34 pm
Left wing liberal Jews are JINOs. The Reform Movement has become just another wing of the DemocRat party, except with more holidays. The Reform "Religious Action Center" is extremely left wing and their rhetoric has infiltrated the pulpit of the majority of Reform synagogues. However, and I have said it before, while Jews are not a monolithic bloc, in the US the liberal religious movement, Reform, is also politically active and has morphed quite far left. In Dallas, we have the Dallas Jewish Conservatives, while admittedly a small group it is growing and receives tremendous support from traditional American Christianity. We are planning a range day. At my synagogue, while we have paid private security, concealed carry among congregants is also welcomed.
rotor
Has liked: 10 times
Liked: 21 times

Perhaps for the same reason that red ants are at war with black ants and vice versa. Why do birds of a feather flock together? There may be some ingrained genetic tendency to want to hurt those that are different. Speculation on my part.
Bitter Clinger

rotor wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:46 pm
Perhaps for the same reason that red ants are at war with black ants and vice versa. Why do birds of a feather flock together? There may be some ingrained genetic tendency to want to hurt those that are different. Speculation on my part.
I think it's more fundamental than simple xenophobia. I believe it to be good vs. evil. The absolute standard for good against which all actions are to be measured is the bible. Destroy the people of the book and you have essentially rendered the book meaningless.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:31 pm
rotor wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:46 pm
I think it's more fundamental than simple xenophobia. I believe it to be good vs. evil. The absolute standard for good against which all actions are to be measured is the bible. Destroy the people of the book and you have essentially rendered the book meaningless.

The same is true in Christian churches. The left works tirelessly to destroy anything good. If they can get some churches to disavow, or stop teaching certain things, they can then keep pushing for more. Churches, are so afraid that if they "offend" someone, then they will lose and already dwindling congregation.
They went after the Boy Scouts, and got them to capitulate, on allowing gay membership. Even though, the BSA had already won a SCOTUS opinion, on being able to refuse membership. Of course that wasn't good enough for the left, they then went after them to allow female scouts. When that didn't totally destroy the scouts, they filed a class action suit for any sexual abuse victims.

They are doing the same thing to Churches, and Synagogues. If they can get them to capitulate on one or two issues, they will continue, until they render the entire dogmas, irrelevant.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble: