BLM Disruption in Plano

Crime reports and no-good deeds
Flightmare
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Update from Plano PD social media;

jason812
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 am
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Remind me not to go to Plano.

If the rioters were breaking the law, how can an action against them be against the law? Seems to me that all those there should be tracked down and charged with a crime before you level assault charges on this guy.

Anybody know of a legal fund for him of he needs it?
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
User avatar
Bitter Clinger
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
Location: North Dallas
Has liked: 259 times
Liked: 185 times

Seriously? Those pieces of trash dressed in body armor get to shut down an intersection and illegally block traffic and the only person charged is the guy who tried to get them to move? Because "she felt threatened". Citizens of Plano should be ashamed.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Flightmare
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:49 pm Seriously? Those pieces of trash dressed in body armor get to shut down an intersection and illegally block traffic and the only person charged is the guy who tried to get them to move? Because "she felt threatened". Citizens of Plano should be ashamed.
The reason he was charged was not because he threatened her, but because he struck her. I agree with you that those who blocked traffic should be charged for doing that. However that does not give the guy the right to swing and make contact with someone.
User avatar
Bitter Clinger
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
Location: North Dallas
Has liked: 259 times
Liked: 185 times

Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:56 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:49 pm Seriously? Those pieces of trash dressed in body armor get to shut down an intersection and illegally block traffic and the only person charged is the guy who tried to get them to move? Because "she felt threatened". Citizens of Plano should be ashamed.
The reason he was charged was not because he threatened her, but because he struck her. I agree with you that those who blocked traffic should be charged for doing that. However that does not give the guy the right to swing and make contact with someone.
BS. Why were none of the rioters charged? He didn't strike her, he knocked her phone out of her hand. If he wanted to strike someone to cause bodily harm, he could have easily done so. It was a target rich environment. Had Plano police enforced the law to begin with, the incident never would have happened. So disappointing. This guy is a hero is n my book!
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Flightmare
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:56 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:49 pm Seriously? Those pieces of trash dressed in body armor get to shut down an intersection and illegally block traffic and the only person charged is the guy who tried to get them to move? Because "she felt threatened". Citizens of Plano should be ashamed.
The reason he was charged was not because he threatened her, but because he struck her. I agree with you that those who blocked traffic should be charged for doing that. However that does not give the guy the right to swing and make contact with someone.
BS. Why were none of the rioters charged? He didn't strike her, he knocked her phone out of her hand. If he wanted to strike someone to cause bodily harm, he could have easily done so. It was a target rich environment. Had Plano police enforced the law to begin with, the incident never would have happened. So disappointing. This guy is a hero is n my book!
I don't know about you, but I do not think it tactically wise to engage 50 people by yourself. Once backup arrived, the situation was ended. Took 7 minutes from the first officer arriving on scene according to Plano PD's facebook post.
User avatar
Bitter Clinger
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
Location: North Dallas
Has liked: 259 times
Liked: 185 times

Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:41 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:56 pm

The reason he was charged was not because he threatened her, but because he struck her. I agree with you that those who blocked traffic should be charged for doing that. However that does not give the guy the right to swing and make contact with someone.
BS. Why were none of the rioters charged? He didn't strike her, he knocked her phone out of her hand. If he wanted to strike someone to cause bodily harm, he could have easily done so. It was a target rich environment. Had Plano police enforced the law to begin with, the incident never would have happened. So disappointing. This guy is a hero is n my book!
I don't know about you, but I do not think it tactically wise to engage 50 people by yourself. Once backup arrived, the situation was ended. Took 7 minutes from the first officer arriving on scene according to Plano PD's facebook post.
No, of course it's not tactically wise and it has gone very badly for others who engaged with violent BLM terrorists in places like Portland. But my point was that it was BS to charge him, especially when they did not charge the instigators. This will only embolden them for the next time.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Flightmare
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:22 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:41 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm

BS. Why were none of the rioters charged? He didn't strike her, he knocked her phone out of her hand. If he wanted to strike someone to cause bodily harm, he could have easily done so. It was a target rich environment. Had Plano police enforced the law to begin with, the incident never would have happened. So disappointing. This guy is a hero is n my book!
I don't know about you, but I do not think it tactically wise to engage 50 people by yourself. Once backup arrived, the situation was ended. Took 7 minutes from the first officer arriving on scene according to Plano PD's facebook post.
No, of course it's not tactically wise and it has gone very badly for others who engaged with violent BLM terrorists in places like Portland. But my point was that it was BS to charge him, especially when they did not charge the instigators. This will only embolden them for the next time.
I agree with you that it is wrong to not charge the "protestors" who blocked traffic. AG Paxton agrees as well.
184677579_4051478678247277_5073473467510158722_n.jpg
You must LOGIN to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Bitter Clinger
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:21 am
Location: North Dallas
Has liked: 259 times
Liked: 185 times

Paxton is right on, but the Plano Chief of Police appears to be a BLM sympathizer. As things begin to escalate I doubt residents will agree with his appeasement approach.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Flightmare
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:12 pm Paxton is right on, but the Plano Chief of Police appears to be a BLM sympathizer. As things begin to escalate I doubt residents will agree with his appeasement approach.
I will repeat that I disagree with the BLM organization, and I believe the movement is based on a lie.

I have little issue with the chief walking with protestors in the street in order to maintain peace and prevent them from obstructing traffic. I will agree that it can be bad optics, but to me, that epitomizes the term "peace officer". But he needs to be careful not to show favoritism to one side, especially when that side has publicly come out in support of abolishing policing in general (among other things).
Post Reply