ARMED Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas take over restaurant

Crime reports and no-good deeds
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

Well, I wonder how Joe Bai Den would react to a member of the Dallas based "New Generation Action Network" - a vocal "defund the police" group - carrying an AK around?

‘Silence is violence’: ARMED Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas take over restaurant, picket hotel:
https://www.rt.com/usa/520955-dallas-texas-blm-protest/

I believe that this is the same group that was marching when the 5 Dallas police officers were murdered while protecting them back in 2016. And, how would you react if you saw Fat Albert coming toward you with a magazine inserted into his AK and with it being held just shy of "low ready"? Why was it not slung over his back? If he were to raise it a few inches might he end up like that rioter in Austin? Or would you be smart enough to get the heck out of there as quickly as possible? Asking for a friend :eusa-whistle:
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 117 times

I would quickly, quietly, and as unobtrusively as possible, gather my family and GTFO. No possible good could come from staying. And I’d never go back, either. A restaurant that would allow that inside their premises is not one I’d want to encourage with my dollars.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I agrre.

But, if that restaurant sells alcohol, the AK wielder is in violation. Long guns are not permitted anywhere alcohol is sold. I wonder if I could get away with carrying my rifle into a restaurant? (don't answer, it's rhetorical)
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:32 am I would quickly, quietly, and as unobtrusively as possible, gather my family and GTFO. No possible good could come from staying. And I’d never go back, either. A restaurant that would allow that inside their premises is not one I’d want to encourage with my dollars.
I would do the same.