Man killed while resisting arrest in Minneapolis was a criminal

Crime reports and no-good deeds
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

Daunte Wright accused of choking and robbing woman at gunpoint, had arrest warrant

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wrigh ... was-killed
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

You mean he wasn't a choirboy, on his way home from church, in route to help a little old lady across the street?

Shocked!! Shocked I tell you!! :shock: :shock:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

Probably wasn't his pants either.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

Those yanks seem to not listen to instructions. Try to make you do it their way. Don't work that way dudes. Don't they watch those t.v.'s they loot. If they did they'll see it is not in their favor to run or drive away. NEVER. Then the cops are forced into action to counteract their actions and usually ends up bad for both parties. 1 permanently. Just sayin. 😎
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

He had a misdemeanor warrant.

Resisting arrest in MN is a misdemeanor.

Nothing in this case justifies shooting him, which is why both the chief and the officer resigned, and the officer has been charged with 2nd Degree Manslaughter.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

KBCraig wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:02 pm He had a misdemeanor warrant.

Nothing in this case justifies shooting him, which is why both the chief and the officer resigned, and the officer has been charged with 2nd Degree Manslaughter.
He had a warrant for agrivatated armed robbery. See the first post. Maybe wasn't the best outcome but he won't be missed by society.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

KBCraig wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:02 pm He had a misdemeanor warrant.

I am not sure the warrant was for a misdemeanor. It was a bond revocation warrant for an underlying charge of armed robbery. He had violated the terms of his bond on the robbery charge by having a weapon which caused the bond revocation. In Texas, that would be classified as a felony warrant since the underlying charge was for a felony. I do not know how Minnesota would classify it.

I agree that nothing justified the shooting. I believe the chief resigned after the political pressure from the mayor to immediately fire the officer without waiting for any investigation. There may also have been more pressure when he released the body cam video over the mayor's objections. It may be a resignation in name only, like he was told "I want your resignation on my desk today."

I believe the officer resigned because of the guilt she felt for the accidental shooting.

And I am not sure that it justifies any charges either. I am not sure if she meets the requirements of the law for a culpable mental state, even the state of criminal negligence. Even for cops, not every accident justifies criminal charges. I will say that with the current politics in that area, there was little doubt there would be criminal charges. I have a feeling the case is going to be as screwed up as Chauvin's because of the lack of an investigation before the arrest.
Steve Rothstein
blackhorse1

He was known to carry a GUN in case you missed that. He robbed a woman with a GUN. He was nothing more than a wanna be gangster. He is a hood rat. Bonnie & Clyde would laugh at these wanna be gangsta's. At least they had style. They didn't rob women so they could have money for another hip-hop rap cd. And they weren't up and coming aspiring rappers. They were pro's. They were real gangster's but with class. He died trying to live up to his style of crime as Bonnie and Clyde did, but 100 years from now he won't even be remembered as the real gangster's are. Live by the gun...die by the gun. And you won't even be famous. 😎
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

Little food for thought:

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/202 ... rol-n43608

Now, I'm not defending this guy, sounds like jail would have been the best place for him. However, as pointed out in the article, he had no been convicted of anything, and the warrant was for carrying a gun without a permit (see permission from your superiors).
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
blackhorse1

Here's some food for thought... What about robbery of woman with gun. How many other crimes has he gotten away that he didn't get caught at. He was in a car with other like minded thugs AND he ran. He's a thug. Don't paint him up to be a good ol boy and highest in his class or a choir boy. He was stopped before he worked his way up.😎