Crime reports and no-good deeds
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

American Patriot Coalition
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

I am at an utter loss for words. I honestly cannot understand the mindset of people like this.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 212 times

Flightmare wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:47 pm I am at an utter loss for words. I honestly cannot understand the mindset of people like this.
Democrats. No doubt.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
parabellum
Has liked: 18 times
Liked: 33 times

Don’t get mouthy looking for trouble. Lots of folks are not doing well psychologically, especially now. You never know what the response will be. Always carry. Always.
American Patriot Coalition
Flightmare
Has liked: 3 times
Liked: 56 times

parabellum wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:03 pm Don’t get mouthy looking for trouble. Lots of folks are not doing well psychologically, especially now. You never know what the response will be. Always carry. Always.
I agree that lots of folks are at their wits ends right now. But NONE of the folks in that video even TRIED to deescalate that situation. All parties kept throwing buckets of gasoline on a fire, metaphorically speaking.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

No innocent parties in that exchange.

That's not nearly enough snow to fight over, but in snow country, you own your own snow. You don't put it on anyone else's property without permission, ever.

When fellow Southerners have asked about life in NH, I tell them the biggest adjustment is snow storage.

Yes, storage: you have to put it somewhere, because it's not going away until at least April (sometimes June, as far north as I live). Even with thaw cycles and sublimation, I've had as much as 30 cubic yards piled up at the end of my driveway some years.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
Russell
Site Admin
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 111 times

[Moved to crime forum]

Holy smokes! That is out of control!

I'm also at a loss for words. So unnecessary....