Rocky Marshall Running For NRA Board By Petition!

Discuss the NRA, TSRA, and others
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 213 times

https://nraindanger.wordpress.com/2023/ ... -petition/
https://nraindanger.files.wordpress.com ... n-form.pdf
Marshall served a term and then was not renominated due to integrity, intelligence, guts, and other things that the Nominating Committee thinks unbecoming a director. Here is his nominating petition; he needs something over 500 signatures of life members, so if you’re a lifer, sign it, get any lifer friends to sign it, and mail it to him (address below).

Here’s his message to NRA members:

“Dear Family and Friends:

In 2021, I was selected to be on the National Rifle Association Board of Directors. During my tenure, I served a one-year term and worked diligently to change the management and the direction of the NRA due to the corruption that had occurred. I am once again attempting to be reelected to the Board of Directors in hopes of working to save the NRA from the current demise. If you would like to help me, and you are an NRA Life Member, please print out the attached petition and fill in your information and sign where indicated. If you are able to obtain additional NRA Life members on the form, please feel free to do so.

ALL SIGNATURES MUST BE ORIGINAL.

Please mail the petition to the following address:

Rocky Marshall

975 Turkey Knob

Boerne, TX 78006″
Sent my petition to Rocky today.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 293 times

While I would love to sign, I cancelled my Lifetime membership after Cotton and Keith B banned me from the TXCHL website for daring to question the selection of the Brewer law firm to represent the NRA. And we all see just how well that has worked out for them🙄
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:50 pm While I would love to sign, I cancelled my Lifetime membership after Cotton and Keith B banned me from the TXCHL website for daring to question the selection of the Brewer law firm to represent the NRA. And we all see just how well that has worked out for them🙄
I'm sure Keith B hasn't made any money off of the Brewer decision......
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 293 times

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:25 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:50 pm While I would love to sign, I cancelled my Lifetime membership after Cotton and Keith B banned me from the TXCHL website for daring to question the selection of the Brewer law firm to represent the NRA. And we all see just how well that has worked out for them🙄
I'm sure Keith B hasn't made any money off of the Brewer decision......
:lol:
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.