NRA Lawsuit

Discuss the NRA, TSRA, and others
FrogFan
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 14 times

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:19 pm How many of the people in "that other forum" would be less supportive of NRA/LaPierre/Cotton if they took the time to read these depositions?

A publicly held company that did business like the NRA would have all of its leadership and board fighting to stay out of jail.
I've been having the same thought. I wonder how many people have tried to post links over there to these depositions, or have any kind of discussion, about the ongoing NRA issues only to have them deleted before they're ever posted. There is no discussion of the NRA over there.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

Yet Another LaPierre Deposition
https://nraindanger.wordpress.com/2023/ ... eposition/
This looks like the first of them, in the bankruptcy case.
Millie Hallow billed her son’s wedding to NRA via her AMEX card. Tony Macarench and Josh Powell told him this. He knew they didn’t like her, so when she denied it he “just assumed” it was their backbiting. She was recently told to repay it or be fired. “I thought that sent her message enough.” She’s still employed at NRA (at the time of the deposition) and at the same salary. He talked with Carolyn Meadows, Charles Cotton, and Willis Lee about this, and they agreed it was enough.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

Seems as though the NRA has a Cotton-patch license. :whistle:

Course, might be some briars in that Cotton patch.
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
KBCraig
Has liked: 164 times
Liked: 103 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:27 pm Seems as though the NRA has a Cotton-patch license. :whistle:

Timely comment, sir!

Deposition of Charles Cotton
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

KBCraig wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:17 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:27 pm Seems as though the NRA has a Cotton-patch license. :whistle:

Timely comment, sir!

Well, this is a deposition that I'm going to read in full to see what is in opposition to what was said on the other forum. Hopefully he was also deposed for the other ongoing legal actions. As head of the Auditing Committee he has a lot to answer for overseeing the NRA's financial decisions.
Bitter Clinger

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:40 am

Timely comment, sir!

Well, this is a deposition that I'm going to read in full to see what is in opposition to what was said on the other forum. Hopefully he was also deposed for the other ongoing legal actions. As head of the Auditing Committee he has a lot to answer for overseeing the NRA's financial decisions.
Yep. Got some 'splainin to do...
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
KBCraig

Timely comment, sir!

Quoting myself, but to summarize: "I remember everything very specifically, except anything that might look bad for me or the NRA."

Signed, Idano Nuffin, Esq.
What do I miss about Texas? Most of the food, some of the people, absolutely none of the weather.
KBCraig

Rocky Marshall lays it out perfectly. NRA is probably past the tipping point.

https://nraindanger.wordpress.com/2023/ ... he-future/
KBCraig

NRA-ILA was the last reason to be a member.

And now..

https://nraindanger.wordpress.com/2023/ ... t-resigns/
Bitter Clinger

NRA-ILA Leadership Changes & Republicans Are in Trouble

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/02/nra-il ... n-trouble/