Biden’s Gun Control Plan During His First 100-Days

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

https://crimeresearch.org/

Senate Democrats have announced plans to pack the federal Circuit and District Courts. Joe Biden plans during his first 100-days to pass a bill that will make gun makers liable for any harm that comes from their guns even if it is not their fault. Gun control groups have a new mantra targeting police: “Police Violence is Gun Violence.”
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

Biden announces plans to turn law abiding citizens into criminals while simultaneously letting real criminals run rampant:

‘We will not wait for the next mass shooting’: Biden calls for tougher gun laws on Parkland anniversary

fox4news.com/news/we-will-not-wait-for-the-next-mass-shooting-biden-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-on-parkland-anniversary
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

Bitter Clinger wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:59 pm Biden announces plans to turn law abiding citizens into criminals while simultaneously letting real criminals run rampant:

‘We will not wait for the next mass shooting’: Biden calls for tougher gun laws on Parkland anniversary

fox4news.com/news/we-will-not-wait-for-the-next-mass-shooting-biden-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-on-parkland-anniversary
These people are either completely ignorant to reality or are simply using it to hold down We The People. Surely they have to know that banning high capacity magazines or semi auto rifles will do nothing to prevent a mass shooting. Do they think these will all just disappear because they decide to ban them? I don't think politicians believe this for one minute.
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

I had come to the conclusion that many of the elites refuse to learn from history, if they even studied it at all. They think they can do anything they want and the people will not get upset enough to do anything about it.Oh, we might yell or write letters, but no real action. After all, with the media's help they turned the rioting on and off pretty easily. I also believe that part of it is they think that the cops and the military will keep doing their jobs and protecting them.

They honestly do not understand that many people have already decided there will be a rebellion and are just waiting for them to cross the line. And for a lot of people coming for our guns will be the line. I know better. And I know that the cop and military are going to be divided when this war comes. Many will not obey orders to disarm people. Many will not obey orders to shoot people. And some will. This war will come if they keep acting this way. I don't want it because I love the country and because I know too many people will die during this war, both good and bad people. I may not survive it myself. But my wants don't count and will not stop it.

My only other option is to think they really want to see the revolution and see the USA torn apart. Unfortunately, every time I see them take more actions that have no purpose but to push us towards that war, it leads me to doubt my original conclusion of stupidity and believe more and more in them wanting the war.
Steve Rothstein
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

i think it would take atf at least 4 years to figure out where are the firearms are, much less try to have them taken.

then the city that demanded defund police this past year and cut budgets by 6 million, are now spending 4 million to find an hire police as the crime is so out of control now
hopefully this spreads like wildfire and we get back to having good police an adequate staffing
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

powerboatr wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:58 pmthen the city that demanded defund police this past year and cut budgets by 6 million, are now spending 4 million to find an hire police as the crime is so out of control now
I predict that they are going to have a lot of crime problems for a long time. The experienced cops will not go to Minneapolis because they know they cannot trust the city to back them or keep them employed. They will get a bunch of young inexperienced people who they have to put through the academy and then train in patrol. During this period, more of their experienced cops will leave unless the city takes drastic action to show they learned their lesson. The drastic action will have to include pay raises, better benefits, and guaranteed pensions with a sound pension fund and maybe a change in who is on the city council.

I hope that other cities learn from their experience and do not go any further with defunding (I'm looking at you Austin). At least in Texas, the cops know that the current state administration has them covered as much as the state can be expected to.
Steve Rothstein
kpflounder
Has liked: 83 times
Liked: 11 times

Paxton said today they will not strip Texas of 2A. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
blackhorse1
Has liked: 29 times
Liked: 17 times

Maybe when they show up at pelosi's dads house to take his gun collection or kamala harris's brother in law's or biden's cousins house or any other well off jackass friends of their inner circle, to start there first. They might not like them anymore. If they show up here to get mine, they're not gonna like me either. Maybe then they will see their plans will go for ALL OF THEM too. Sure will be a sad day to see all of their collections taken away. I didn't capitalize their names because they don't rate that respect from me. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but I already don't like them.😎 This might not be my most elequit rant but I think everyone knows what I mean.
Likes; burning rubber and screaming women :text-lol:
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

You can bet, that ATF will never visit anyone who is a left winger. They will be coming to see anyone who is a member of the Three Percenters, Oath Keepers, those who fly DTOM flags, etc.

With this cold weather, my boating accident, just scattered my firearms across the ice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

If Abbott and his cronies want to actually save our 2nd Amendment rights, they would kick the ATF out of the state. I know its impossible but one can dream.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"