DC Capitol building breached

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

flechero wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:08 pm Question was really just if anyone knew what the LEO's were doing or not doing, since they didn't seem to be after anyone and were abnormally calm for a shooting taking place a few feet from them.

Just seemed odd.
Yes sir, you are right about that.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
powerboatr
Has liked: 149 times
Liked: 63 times

we were watching both house and senate ..and i noticed nancy vanished from the scene, a casual walk away like she always does. this was right at 4 or minutes before the stuff hit the fan.
infact the the house stopped and then a guy walked up to the senator speaking and the microphones cut off.
we watched it live and i saw at least one person, not sure if it was a leo or not, but the door opened and the protesters walked right in, not run, WALK like they were expected or guests. it struck me hours later as i replayed it in my mind.
i am sure 100% it was a setup, But just like all the other crimes in DC no one will go to jail,
i will go out on a limb and say that all arrested will be released with little or no bail and no one goes to court. Either cases get dropped or they simply drag out and vanish. you can bet an antifa or blm, or white supreme crazies will drop the ball on the conspirators when faced with 20 years in fed lock up. its funny as all three groups were there. so they had to be paid off to work side by side. search all the riots and stuff all summer and you see the same folks over and over and BAM they were there in DC.
Retired Navy (1983-2004), Native Texan living in the piney woods
Vol Texan
Has liked: 8 times
Liked: 56 times

Adding to the narrative that something fishing is going on here...
I don't have any validation for or against this, but this was passed to me this evening:

https://video.parler.com/Nu/31/Nu31z2WsqaWr.mp4
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com | Texas3006 moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry
powerboatr

more video of capitol police ushering in the so called insurgents. this is stinking like a cesspool very fast
fbi claims it wants tips on people there. HMM hw about all the footage from this summer with white supremist, blm, antifa burnign and rioting? there were there

and to further the trust issues
13 hrs is playing on FX right now
powerboatr

twitter is taking these down fast.

crazy

this was airforce veteran
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

They Think It's Over
https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/20 ... -over.html
"Everything's on the table" cuts both ways, youngsters.
The Democommunists have now brazenly stolen two elections, the presidency, the Senate, and the entire republic, and they think there's no penalty for that.
They keep thinking that the courts they have on speed dial will always be the only ones in session.
Government, at every level, has been lawfully petitioned for a redress of grievances, and the response from each one has been unswervingly the same:
"Go **** yourselves, peasants."
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

The Capitol Hill Riot Was Pelosi’s Fault, Not Trump’s
Why couldn’t Congress’ private police force of 2,000 protect it from a mob of hundreds?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/0 ... reenfield/
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.