New T-Shirts on the way!

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

I had to post this. I haven't looked to see what district she represents, but t-shirt sales should be epic!!

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04 ... imp-style/

Wild West Pimp Style!! :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads:
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
jason812
Has liked: 27 times
Liked: 77 times

In order to be a Wild West Pimp, do I need to get a single action revolver? Or will a 1911 represent? I need to know so I can get the womens to be mine.
Why is it so hard for politicians to understand "shall not be infringed?"
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

jason812 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:19 am In order to be a Wild West Pimp, do I need to get a single action revolver? Or will a 1911 represent? I need to know so I can get the womens to be mine.
I would say a single action revolver, a double barrel coach gun, and a lever action rifle. Although Wyatt, may have carried a double action revolver later on.

http://clantongang.com/oldwest/pimpinpeoria.html
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
jason812

Jusme wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:44 am
jason812 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:19 am In order to be a Wild West Pimp, do I need to get a single action revolver? Or will a 1911 represent? I need to know so I can get the womens to be mine.
I would say a single action revolver, a double barrel coach gun, and a lever action rifle. Although Wyatt, may have carried a double action revolver later on.

http://clantongang.com/oldwest/pimpinpeoria.html
Talk about a rabbit hole. Thanks for posting that.
AndyC
Has liked: 55 times
Liked: 68 times

I'm running out of space on my t-shirt for all the epithets we've been granted by the Left: Neanderthal, Denier, Homophobe, Racist, Wild West Pimp, Deplorable...
jason812

AndyC wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:45 pm I'm running out of space on my t-shirt for all the epithets we've been granted by the Left: Neanderthal, Denier, Homophobe, Racist, Wild West Pimp, Deplorable...
Wild West Pimp isn't a slogan for a t-shirt, its a way of life. :mrgreen:
Bitter Clinger
Has liked: 290 times
Liked: 213 times

AndyC wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:45 pm I'm running out of space on my t-shirt for all the epithets we've been granted by the Left: Neanderthal, Denier, Homophobe, Racist, Wild West Pimp, Deplorable...
And please do not forget "Bitter Clinger" :dance:
Menachem Begin to Joe Biden (1982): I Am Not A Jew With Trembling Knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

This shirt must have a black guy dressed like Super Fly surrounded by at least six women all dressed in short shorts and tight shirts showing their bellies. They have to be standing in a bakery ordering a cake shaped like a dong, for a gay wedding.
srothstein
Has liked: 76 times
Liked: 67 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 pm This shirt must have a black guy dressed like Super Fly surrounded by at least six women all dressed in short shorts and tight shirts showing their bellies. They have to be standing in a bakery ordering a cake shaped like a dong, for a gay wedding.
I don't know about the cake requirement, but the rest would be accurate if you added that they all had to wear cowboy boots and stetsons.
Steve Rothstein
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

srothstein wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 pm This shirt must have a black guy dressed like Super Fly surrounded by at least six women all dressed in short shorts and tight shirts showing their bellies. They have to be standing in a bakery ordering a cake shaped like a dong, for a gay wedding.
I don't know about the cake requirement, but the rest would be accurate if you added that they all had to wear cowboy boots and stetsons.
Yeah, I was just trying to paint as ridiculous of an image as I could. It was just laughable to me that any politician would stand and actually bring up something so absolutely absurd as a pimp and his girls carrying a gun, as an example of what would happen with constitutional carry, on the House floor. As if the gun would be the reason to want this pimp and his gaggle of girls to leave your store. Or is it to say that one would not be afraid to ask this group to leave if you didn't see a gun? I could also ask this politician what stereotype she utilizes to profile this pimp and his girls. Last I heard, pimps don't walk around wearing a sign that identifies them as a pimp. It is stupid on many levels. Democrats are completely out of their minds.