New T-Shirts on the way!

What state and federal bills might affect our self defense rights?
Jusme
Has liked: 71 times
Liked: 178 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm
srothstein wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:09 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 pm This shirt must have a black guy dressed like Super Fly surrounded by at least six women all dressed in short shorts and tight shirts showing their bellies. They have to be standing in a bakery ordering a cake shaped like a dong, for a gay wedding.
I don't know about the cake requirement, but the rest would be accurate if you added that they all had to wear cowboy boots and stetsons.
Yeah, I was just trying to paint as ridiculous of an image as I could. It was just laughable to me that any politician would stand and actually bring up something so absolutely absurd as a pimp and his girls carrying a gun, as an example of what would happen with constitutional carry, on the House floor. As if the gun would be the reason to want this pimp and his gaggle of girls to leave your store. Or is it to say that one would not be afraid to ask this group to leave if you didn't see a gun? I could also ask this politician what stereotype she utilizes to profile this pimp and his girls. Last I heard, pimps don't walk around wearing a sign that identifies them as a pimp. It is stupid on many levels. Democrats are completely out of their minds.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. A non-convicted 21 year old "pimp", or anyone else not prohibited, can get an LTC. I guess the only thing that keeps pimps from carrying guns now, is the statute, since pimps are known to be law abiding. :mrgreen:

The lunatic left, has had plenty of time to come up with arguments, against Constitutional carry, and this is the best she could do? Maybe she needs to hire better writers.
Take Away The Second First, And The First is Gone in a Second!!

:flags-texas: :flags-texas: :flags-texas:
:violence-pistoldouble:
The Annoyed Man
Has liked: 30 times
Liked: 117 times

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"
sewtexas
Has liked: 4 times
Liked: 7 times

:lol: :lol: :lol:

truly that Rep has been the most entertaining part of this session...
bblhd672
Has liked: 278 times
Liked: 211 times

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm It was just laughable to me that any politician would stand and actually bring up something so absolutely absurd as a pimp and his girls carrying a gun, as an example of what would happen with constitutional carry, on the House floor. Democrats are completely out of their minds.
Most of the politicians are not serious people who think logically based upon facts. Either party, but Dims are the worst.
On the other hand they accurately reflect the intelligence and thoughts of those who vote them into office over and over again.
03Lightningrocks
Has liked: 160 times
Liked: 69 times

bblhd672 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:55 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:43 pm It was just laughable to me that any politician would stand and actually bring up something so absolutely absurd as a pimp and his girls carrying a gun, as an example of what would happen with constitutional carry, on the House floor. Democrats are completely out of their minds.
Most of the politicians are not serious people who think logically based upon facts. Either party, but Dims are the worst.
On the other hand they accurately reflect the intelligence and thoughts of those who vote them into office over and over again.
It is scary.